1. The Commission will notify, from time to time, the date of examination and the date of availability of the Admit Cards in its website www.webcsc.org and in the Telegraph and in Bartaman Patrika.
2. SMS alerts will be sent to the candidates at their contact no.s for intimating
(i) date of written examination
(ii) date of interview and
(iii) final recommendation, as may be applicable
3. All Examination Centres will be in and around Kolkata, Howrah, Hooghly, North 24 Paraganas, South 24 Paraganas, Siliguri, Malda, Asansol and Midnapur only if required.
4. No Admit Card Will Be Sent By Post, or provided from the Commission’s Office. Candidates will have to download their Admit Cards from the Commission’s website and get two printed copies of the same.
5. Candidates will have to submit one copy of the Admit Card at the time of written examination.
6. The list of candidates to be called for Interview/ Viva Voce Test will be displayed in the Commission’s website www.webcsc.org.
7. Call Letters for Interview/ Viva Voce Test will be sent by speed post. 8. The list of recommended candidates will be published in the Commission’s website. The Recommendation Letters will be sent to the candidates by speed post.
9. Canvassing, in any form, is strictly prohibited.
10. For any problem regarding submission of application please send e-mail to this address [email protected] mentioning your Reference No. and Transaction Id.
11. If at any stage it is found that the candidate has suppressed information or provided wrong information, his/her candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
12. The Authority resolves the right to change any of the conditions mentioned herein as it deems fit. The decision of authority shall be final and biding.
Selection Procedure :
1. Stage-I: Candidates will have to appear in an On-line examination, which will consist of two papers: Paper-I: Will contain 150 nos. of MCQ type questions. Full marks: 150. Duration: 2 hrs. Names of the subjects of Paper -I (All candidates) are given hereunder in Table 4. Paper-II: Will consist of MCQ type questions. Names of the subjects of Paper II (postcode wise) are given hereunder in Table 5. Duration: 1 hr. 30 minutes. Candidates will have to qualify in both the papers. Both papers will be held on the same day. Details of Syllabi of Paper I and Paper II will be available in the website later. Name of subjects in Paper- II for different post codes are given in table 4.
2. Stage II: The candidates will be called for interview/viva voce test (of 24 marks) as per merit list prepared on the basis of the results of the Paper-I & Paper-II subject to production of Documents and Testimonials before this Commission for verification thereof.
3. Verification of Testimonials : Candidates provisionally listed for interview/viva voce test on the basis of marks obtained in the online examination will have to produce before the Commission all original documents and testimonials for verification, and also have to submit one set of self-attested copies of the same on the date of Interview/Viva Voce Test. If any candidate fails to attend the Commission on the scheduled date(s) and / or fails to produce the required documents / testimonials, his / her candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
4. If at any stage it is found that the candidate is ineligible for the post, his candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
5. Total marks: Total Marks will be calculated by adding: – (1) Marks obtained in Paper I, (2) Marks obtained in Paper II, and (3) Marks obtained in Interview /Viva Voce Test.
6. Recommendation: The first list of candidates for recommendation will be prepared on the basis of merit-cum-preference.
7. Panel: A panel will be prepared against each Post Code with the remaining candidates on the basis of merit. The said Panel shall remain valid for one year from the date of publication of the first list of recommendation.
8. Consequential Vacancies: If any ‘consequential’ vacancy arises in any Institution because of non-joining/leaving (within the period of validity of the panel) of candidate(s) already recommended in the first list, the candidate(s) will be recommended from the panel on the basis of merit, provided that such ‘Consequential Vacancy’ is reported to the Commission by the institution within the period of validity of the panel formed under clause 7of merit, provided that such ‘Consequential Vacancy’ is reported to the Commission by the institution within the period of validity of the panel formed under clause 7.
How to Apply :
Applications are invited from Indian citizens, to be submitted ON-LINE through the website www.webcsc.org on and from 12/02/2021 to 11:59 p.m. of 11/03/2021 for recruitment to the following posts in various Co-operative Institutions as described hereunder. An applicant can apply for only one post code of the following Institutions by submission of only one application form.
1. In order to apply an applicant must provide one e-mail address for receiving communications from the Commission.
2. An Applicant must enter his/her personal, academic and technical (computer) details truly and correctly as required in the application form.
3. Applicants will be required to scan and upload their –(1) Passport-sized Photograph, (2) Signature, (3) Left Thumb Impression, (4) Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10thstandard), (5) Caste Certificate (if applicable) at the time of submission of application.
4. Applicants will have to apply for only one post code and they will be considered only for that post code.
5. Applications will be deemed to have been successfully submitted only after successful payment of correct and exact amounts given below (Please see tables 2 and 3).
6. A Registration Number will generate soon after entering all the data relating to personal details as asked for in the application form. Applicants are advised to note and preserve the Registration No. for all future communications, if any, with the Commission on any matter relating to the recruitment of posts advertised herein. The said Registration No. will also be sent to the e-mail address provided by the applicant.
7. After successful payment a Transaction Id will generate which will also be sent to the said e-mail address of the Applicant. This Transaction id will be treated as the proof of transaction made.
8. After successful submission of application, a soft version of filled-up application form along with Transaction id will generate. Applicants should save and get a print-out of the same.
9. If any applicant submits more than one application, only the application submitted last will be considered by the Commission and other application(s) will be treated as cancelled. No refund will, however, be made for the payment(s) against the cancelled application(s) under any circumstances.
10. Applicants will have to submit their applications on-line through Commission’s website www.webcsc.org. Applicants must provide basic information as required in the application form and upload scanned copies of the following : –
(1) Passport-sized Photograph (within 50 KB),
(2) Signature (Within 50 KB),
(3) Left Thumb Impression (within 50 KB),
(4) Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10th standard) (within 2 MB),
(5) Caste Certificate (if applicable) (within 2 MB) (6) Domicile Certificate (Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card/ Voter Card),
(6) Mark Sheets etc.