2 positions - General Manager Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||General Manager Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,20,000 - Rs. 2,80,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||26 Feb 2021|
1. Educational Certificates (Graduation, Professional, Post-Graduation & Others) (Marks card and Degree certificate)
2. Work Experience Certificate
3. NOC from Employer along with latest D&AR & Vigilance clearance
4. APARs of Last 5 years
5. Documents in support of functional grade, on regular basis (for candidates working in CDA pay scale).
Executive Director (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection methodology for candidates applying on Deputation basis will comprise of Personal Interview.
2. The screening methodology for candidates applying on Direct recruitment basis will comprise of Personal Interview and Medical examination (Executive Non-Technical category). Candidates will have to pass through the Screening process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation will be final on this issue.
3. The screening process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical ability. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility / relevant work experience, in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of candidates.
How to Apply :
i. Last date of receipt of duly filled in application (along with relevant documents), necessarily forwarded by the current organization, OR, along with No Objection certificate, through Speed post OR Email is 26/02/2021. Incomplete applications or applications not duly forwarded by current organization / without NOC, or, applications received after the due date, will be summarily rejected. DMRC shall not be responsible for loss / delay in post.
ii. The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website in the second week of March, 2021 (tentatively) and screening will be held in the third week of March 2021 (tentatively) at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi OR through online mode (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website).
iii. No separate communication, by post, will be sent to the candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview, accordingly.
iv. The final result will be declared by the last week of March, 2021 (tentatively).
v. Eligible and willing candidates for the aforesaid post may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof / documents in support of qualification, experience, pay and pay scale.
vi. The candidates presently employed in Central Govt. or Central Public-Sector Undertaking (CPSUs) should send their application through proper channel along with the copies of APARs for the last five years, latest Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the under mentioned address or email, by the stipulated date. The applications received after the due date (through Speed Post and email) will be summarily rejected.
vii. The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing the Name of Post & Advt. No. on the cover prominently, latest by 26.02.2021, through Speed Post, to the following address OR email the scanned copy of duly filled in Application Form along with scanned copies of all other sought supporting documents (as stated in the Application Form) to [email protected] (mention the name of post and Advt. No. in the subject of email) : Executive Director (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.