1 position - Junior Medical Officer Jobs - Jodhpur Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Medical Officer Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Feb 2021|
Other Terms and Conditions:-
1. Qualifications should be from recognized Institutions/Universities only.
2. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment. Experience in the relevant discipline/ field should be from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by the relevant authority.
3. Age relaxation will be admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-servicemen etc. in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government/DoPT/ICMR from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons. SC/ST/OBC will be given age relaxation in respect of the posts reserved for them only and not for UR posts.
4. Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of State/ Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of submission of Application Form/walk-in-interview/personal discussions failing which they will not be allowed to appear for walk-in-interview/ personal discussions.
5. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be extended subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement and/or extension of the Project.
6. The Director, ICMR-NIIR-NCD reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or readvertise the posts at any time, without assigning any reasons thereof. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7. Date of personal discussion/interview may be changed due to administrative reasons. Hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing for personal discussion/walk in interview.
8. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and such candidates will be barred from selection process.
9. Candidates applying for more than one post should SEPARATELY apply for each post. 10. POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIECE i.e. experience from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification shall only be counted.
11. Submission of incorrect or false information shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
12. Since the posts are purely on temporary basis, no benefit of Provident Fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical, etc. will be available to the appointee.
13. Age, Qualification, Experience etc., will be reckoned as on the date of walk-in-written test/Interview and last date of receipt of applications.
14. No TA/DA will be given for attending this walk in written test/personal discussion.
15. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience will not bestow any guarantee of selection.
16. The above posts are to be filled-up on purely temporary and contractual basis & the candidates shall have no right to claim for any type of permanent employment under ICMR-NIIRNCD or continuation of their services in NIIRNCD or in any other project.
17. In the event of selection, a candidate must produce all documents or certificates in original relating to
(1) Educational qualification (2) Date of Birth (3) Experience certificates/ testimonials
(4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph
(5) ID Proof i.e. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License, etc.
(6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents.
(7) SC/ST/OBC Certificate, if applicable, for verification at the time of joining the post.
18. Candidates, who fail to bring the original certificates at the time of joining, will not be allowed to join the selected post. Candidates reporting after the scheduled date/ time will also not be allowed to appear in the personal discussions/interview.
19. Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIIR-NCD website which will be updated from time to time.
National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-CommunicabIe Diseases, Jodhpur
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal discussion/interview through Online/Offline Mode. In case of more than 30 eligible candidates, a written test will be conducted comprising of multiple choice questions. The level of questions would be of essential qualification prescribed for the post. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview subject to qualifying the skill test wherever applicable.
How to Apply :
1. The eligible candidates willing to apply for the above mentioned post may download the application form from the NIIRNCD website (http://dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/).
2. The duly filled application forms along with all documents in support of
(a) Proof of Date of Birth (b) Qualification
(d) Recent Passport Size photograph etc.
3.The Candidate should be sent to NIIRNCD, Jodhpur on or before 10.02.2021 latest by 05:30 PM through email at [email protected] Candidates must clearly mention in the subject line of their email, the name of the post, they are applying for. Late receipt of applications beyond the deadline will not be considered.