6 positions - Multi Tasking Worker Jobs - Udaipur Jobs, Jodhpur Jobs, Baran Jobs, Sirohi Jobs
|Job profile||Multi Tasking Worker Jobs|
|Location||Udaipur Jobs, Jodhpur Jobs, Baran Jobs, Sirohi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||24 Feb 2021|
Other Terms and Conditions
1. Qualifications should be from recognized Institutions/Universities only.
2. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment. Experience in the relevant discipline/ field should be from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by the relevant authority.
3. Age relaxation will be admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-servicemen etc. in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government/DoPT/ICMR from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons. SC/ST/OBC will be given age relaxation in respect of the posts reserved for them only and not for UR posts.
4. The conditions of reservations for EWS shall be governed by the norms of DoPT OM No. 336039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 19.01.2019 and 31.01.2019. Candidates applying in the EWS category should submit an “Income and Asset Certificate” as per the format given in Annexure-I.
5. Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of State/ Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of submission of Application Form/walk-in-interview/personal discussions failing which they will not be allowed to appear for walk-in-interview/ personal discussions.
6. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after 3 months period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
7. The Director, ICMR-NIIR-NCD reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or readvertise the posts at any time, without assigning any reasons thereof. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
8. Date of personal discussion/interview may be changed due to administrative reasons. Hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing for personal discussion/walk in interview.
9. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and such candidates will be barred from selection process.
10. Candidates applying for more than one post should SEPARATELY apply for each post.
11. POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIECE i.e. experience from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification shall only be counted.
12. Submission of incorrect or false information shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
13. Since the posts are purely on temporary basis, no benefit of Provident Fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical, etc. will be available to the appointee.
14. Age, Qualification, Experience etc., will be reckoned as on the date of walk-in-written test/Interview and last date of receipt of applications.
15. No TA/DA will be given for attending this walk in written test/personal discussion.
16. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience will not bestow any guarantee of selection.
17. The above posts are to be filled-up on purely temporary and contractual basis & the candidates shall have no right to claim for any type of permanent employment under ICMR-NIIRNCD or continuation of their services in NIIRNCD or in any other project.
Selection Procedure :
1. Computer Programmer: Top 5 candidates in the written test
2. Research Assistant: Top 5 candidates in the written test
3. Technician-III: Top 30 candidates in the written test
4. Multi Tasking Staff: Top 18 candidates in the written test
5. The final merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks of written test and interview. In case of non conductance of interview being less than 30 candidates, the merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the interview.
How to Apply :
1. The eligible candidates willing to apply for the above mentioned posts may download the Application Form from the websites of ICMR at (https://main.icmr.nic.in/career-opportunity) and NIIRNCD at (http://dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/).
2. The candidates shall bring the duly filled application form(s) along with all documents in support of (a) Proof of Date of Birth (b) Qualification (c) Experience (d) Recent Passport size photograph etc. while coming for written test/personal discussion/interview as per the schedule given above. Separate Application Form should be filled for each post.
3. The Eligibility of the candidates shall be checked at the venue and only eligible candidates shall be allowed to appear for the written test/interview.
4. In case of more than 30 candidates, a written test comprising of 20 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with 20 marks, shall be taken. The Qualifying Marks for the written test shall be as under:-
a. For SC/ST: 35%.
b. For UR/OBC/EWS: 40%.
5. Date of Written test and/or Personal Discussion (For eligible candidates)
a. Computer Programmer: 09.03.2021
b. Research Assistant: 09.03.2021
c. Technician – III: 26.02.2021
d. Multi Tasking Worker: 24.02.2021. Advt. No. NIIRNCD/Proj/Recruit/SCP/2020-21