Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth,
Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri Maharashtra India – 415 712
Selection Procedure :
The selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking on stamp paper worth Rs. 100/- (Rupees hundred only) that he/she will not leave job during the appointment period and shall complete the assignment and he/she will not claim for appointment on regular basis.
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for various posts viz Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant, Lab assistant & Boat Crew purely on temporary and contractual basis tentatively for five months duration (till 31st March 2021) in the JSW sponsored project entitled “Ecological monitoring of Coastal zone near Jaigad Dist: Ratnagiri, Maharashtra with reference to the JSW (Enerw) Power plant” being implemented-in the College of Fisheries, Ratnagiri. Candidates are hereby informed to submit the application by post / by hand on or before 5th November 2020 up to 12:00 hrs in the office of the Principal Investigator (JSW Project) & Assistant Professor, Department of Fisheries Hydrography, College of Fisheries, Ratnagiri— 415629. However, the interview will be conducted at College of Fisheries, Ratnagiri. Date and time of interview will be communicated separately to the eligible candidates after scrutiny of application.
2. Age limit-Not more than 38 years (relaxation as per rule for SCAT and other categories).
3. Canäidates should apply giving full details in the prescribed Proforma enclosed. The application should be addressed to the Principal Investigator of concerned scheme.
4. The eligible candidates Will interviewed bv the Selection Committee.
5. All certificates will have to produced in original at the time of interview.
6. Application Last Date: 5th November 2020 up to 12:00 hrs.