24 positions - Technical Officer - New Delhi, Mumbai, Bathinda, Hyderabad, Lonavala
|Job profile||Technical Officer|
|Location||New Delhi, Mumbai, Bathinda, Hyderabad, Lonavala|
|Age||Upper Age limit as on 30.09.2020 should not be more than 30 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more, will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.|
|Salary||Rs. 23,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||03 Nov 2020|
1 position - Liaison Officer - Bathinda
|Job profile||Liaison Officer|
|Age||The Maximum year for Liaison officer on contract is 60 Years as on 30.09.2020 for all categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD including No. of years of service rendered in defence forces.|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||03 Nov 2020|
a) Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled the eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
b) The candidates are required to indicate his/her place of posting specified in the advertisement i.e. Hyderabad Bathinda, Mumbai, Lonavala and New Delhi. The Short listing candidates will be called for documents verifications cum completion Joining formality at Hyderabad and respective zonal office as per the options exercised by the candidates.
c) Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
d) The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
e) The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, limit the number of candidates to be called for written test / interview, as also to fill the posts.
f) All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
g) Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
h) Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.
i) The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, un-signed application or received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by post.
j) The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
k) All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form.
l) ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
A. Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates 23.10.2020 (14.00 hrs.)
B. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates 03.11.2020(14.00 hrs.)
C. Document verification & interview Details will be hosted on company website as and when decided
Selection Procedure :
1. The candidate will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:4 based on the marks obtained in their BE/B.Tech & one years’ post qualification relevant experience in order of merit. Such candidates will be called for virtual interview and selected based on performance & relevant experience. The successful candidates at the personal interview will be considered for final selection subject to successful completion of document verification. The date of interview & document verification will be intimated by email in due course of time and candid ates are required to attend for interview within short notice.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ONLINE’ by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 23.10.2020 (1400 hrs.) to 03.11.2020 (1400 hrs.).
2. After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference without fail. 3. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration. The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4 X 3 cms) at right top corner of online application form space provided for photograph. Also enclose the photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste, PWD, if any invariably. The candidate can retain a copy of the registered on-line application form for future reference.
4. The details of shortlisted candidates for interview will be hosted on Company website as and when decided. There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted by providing incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination
forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number forall future correspondence.
5. The selection will be based on interview performance. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason. Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents will entail summarily rejection of his/ her candidature. Advt.No.30/2020