3 positions - Part Time Specialist - Panjim/Panaji
|Job profile||Part Time Specialist|
|Age||Not exceeding 64 years as on date of interview.|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||18 Jan 2021|
Terms and conditions
1. The number of vacancies may be changed without any prior notice.
2. No. TA/DA will be admissible either for attending the interview or for joining the post.
3. The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
4. Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital
5. Hostel accommodation/quarters/uniform will not be provided.
6. The selected candidates’ will have to join within 15 days from the date of receipt of the Selection order
7. The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness.
8. The cutoff date with respect to qualification for all posts is 30/12/2020.
9. No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion and leave will be admissible.
10. Candidates must have a valid registration of a valid Medical Council.
11. The candidate who is in Government Service should submit” No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview. Retired candidates should furnish copy of PPO.
12. All the candidates are directed to send in their applications to the Regional Director I/c, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, EDC Plot No. 23, Panaji-Goa, 403001 by Registered Post/Speed Post.
The Application to be super scribed as “Application for the post of Part-Time Specialist Doctor”.
13. The application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- issued (after the date of publication of advertisement) in favour of ESI Fund A/c No. 1 payable at Panaji, Goa. This should be
clipped on top of the application. SC/ST/Female/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
14. The interview will be held at ESIC, Regional Office, Goa. The date of which shall be intimated to the shortlisted candidates.
15. The candidates are advised to a bring along a copy of their application along with their original Documents in support of their Date Of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificates as per Govt. Of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year/ latest in case of OBC (Format Enclosed) at the time of interview. They are advised to appear for interview a copy of duly filled “Annexure-1” .
16. The decision of the selection board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance.
17. In case regular incumbent joins in, the appointment shall be terminated, forthwith
18. The Regional Director I/c reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview.
19. Selected candidates will have to sign Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs. 100/-Stamp paper to be purchased by the candidate prior to joining.
20. On selection the candidates have to open an SB Account in the State Bank of India (This is applicable to cases where SB account is not held in State Bank of India).
For Candidates: Documents Required (Original to be brought at the time of interview and self attested photocopy along with two passport size photos to be sent along with the application)
i) Matriculation Certificate for Age Proof.
ii) Proof of Educational Qualification.
iii) Registration Certificates. Registration of State Medical Council .
iv) Internship Completion Certificate.
v) Caste Certificate/Non Creamy layer Certificate.
vi) Experience Certificates.
Regional Office Goa, Panchdeep Bhavan, EDC Plot No. 23, Patto, Panaji, Goa-403001
Selection Procedure :
The interview will be held at ESIC, Regional Office, Goa. The date of which shall be intimated to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply :
Last date for sending Applications: 18/01/2021 by 5.00 PM