2 positions - Part time Specialist Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Part time Specialist Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||18 Feb 2021|
1. Date of Birth Certificate (Secondary School certificate showing date of birth)
2. MBBS Degree.
3. PG Degree/DNB or Diploma Certificate.
4. Experienee Certificate, if applicable,
5. DMC Registration Certificate.
6. Caste (SC/ST/OBC/PH) Certificate, if applicable.
7. Bank Draft, if applicable
1. Candidate claiming reservation/age relaxation on ground of belonging to the OBC should submit the community certificate in Annexure A prescribed by GOI, DOPT OM No. 36012/12/22/93-ESTT.(SCT) dated 08.09.93 which is modified by GOI DOPT 0M No. 36033/3/2004(Res.) dated ()9.03.2004 failing which the benefit of reservation / relaxation will not be given and their application shall be rejected.
2. The OBC Certificate should be latest and not prior to one year from the date of interview. Candidate without Demand Draft will not be considered for interview.
3. Demand Draft is required separately if candidate apply for more then one post. ‘Vhe Number of posts may inc€ease or decrease as per actual requitement and appt-oval of Medicai Superintendent at the time of Interview.
4. NO TADA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
5. Candidate who is currently in the employment must bring No Objection Certificate or forwarding from the Head of the institution at the time of interview.
6. The Appointing Authority reserves the right to cancel the offer / advertisement without assigning any reason thereof. Please fill the application form and enclose photocopy of all the documents / Certificates.
7. Bring original certificate for verification.
8. Those Candidates who want to appear for both Regular and Contractual post of Senior Residents has to deposit separate demand draft along with separate application.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Applicants having complete Bio-Data as per format uploaded on ESIC Website alongwith duly affixed recent passport size photograph, original and one set of attested photocopies of testimonials including Matriculation certificate (for proof of age), MBBS, MD/MS/DNB, DM/MCH, valid registered with MCI / state Medical Council, Diploma; Degree Certificate, valid SC/ST/OBC Certificate and experience certificate along with a Demand Draft of Rs.300/- (Rs.75/- in case of SC/ST candidates) drawn in favor of ESIC Fund Account candidates are exempted may report to the Office of Medical Superintendent , ESI Hospital, Rohini, Sector -15 , Delhi on the date of walk-in-interview at 9:00 AM and verification of documents will be done up to 10.30 .A.M. Candidate reporting after 10.30 AM will not be considered for Walk-in-Interview.
2. Date of Interview: 18.02.2021 and 19.02.2021