10 positions - Super Specialist Jobs - Patna Jobs
|Job profile||Super Specialist Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,01,000 - Rs. 2,00,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||09 Feb 2021|
70 positions - Senior Resident Jobs - Patna Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Resident Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,01,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||09 Feb 2021|
1. Mere submission of online application does not confirm eligibility criteria or confer any right to the candidate for selection.
2. Online score of the applicants is system generated; it does not confirm the scrutiny of the documents or eligibility of the candidates for the post.
3. A candidate should submit only one application for one post. In case, candidate wishes to apply for more than one post then he/she must apply online separately, generate application ID separately and must appear with separate sets of application forms, documents and testimonials, photographs and separate fees for each post applied for. No photocopies will be arranged by the office.
4. Application should be submitted online in the prescribed format and all fields are mandatory. No offline application is allowed.
5. Only shortlisted candidates should appear for personal interview. On the day of Walk-in-interview, the shortlisted candidates should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer.
6. The candidate shall bring PDF of the generated for the applied post.
7. The candidates who have applied for higher post may opt for lower post during the interviews in the same department.
8. The candidates who have applied for Full-time specialist can opt for Part-time specialist and vice-versa during the interviews in the same department.
9. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
10. Wrong declarations/submission Of false information or any Other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any Stage.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
1. Advertisement in Newspapers published: 23.01.2021
2. For detailed notification follow as: 23.01.2021
3. Online applications will be available with the link : 23.01.2021
4. Last date for submission of Online Applications: 09.02.2021
5. Walk-in-Interview is scheduled from: 10.02.2021
Selection Procedure :
1. All eligible candidates should apply in the application format ONLINE only on or before the last date of submission of online application i.e. 09.02.2021 (4 P.M.) No offline application is allowed.
2. The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the website www.esic.nic.in. Two days prior to the date of interview. The details are available in ESIC web site. Short listed candidates will not be intimated by letter or by E mail. www.esic.nic.in -> Recruitment
3. Selection will be made on the basis of interview of shortlisted candidates which will be conducted by the selection board. The results of the interview will be uploaded on the www.esic.nic.in and no enquiry or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview will be in the ratio of 1:10. Short listing will be done on the following parameters: Group A. Total aggregate score Group B. Teaching experience. Group C. NEET Score(2020)
5. Candidate should furnish correct information with all necessary original documents in the online form. Strict action will be taken against those who will provide wrong information.
6. List of shortlisted candidates displayed on the website will be in the order of the reference number and not in the order of scores secured.
7. The final selection will be based purely on performance in the personal interview.
8. Selected candidates will have to join immediately after receipt of offer of Appointment.
9. The above mentioned criteria for short listing Of candidates for the post of SR & JR shall only be for the purpose of calling candidates for the interview and marks scored will not be carrying forwarded in personal interview.
10. Marks will be uploaded on the website esic.nic.in on the same day of the interview.
How to Apply :
Last date for submission Of Online Applications: 09.02.2021 (upto 4 PM)
1. For detailed notification verify the following: www.esic.nic.in Recruitment
2. Candidates have to apply ONLINE. Applications shall be available with the following links from 23.01.2021
3. For Faculty: http://esiccentralapp.com/
4. For Super Specialist/SpeciaIist/Senior Residents : http://esichydapp.cqm/
5. Application fee shall be collected at the time of interview.
6. Every candidate will receive a system generated unique reference number after successful submission of the form along with marks scored (Residents & Specialist applicants) which will be used by the candidates for further references.
7. Short listing of the candidates will be done on the basis of Aggregate score, overall experience including research work and/or NEET Score-2020 for Post Graduates and NEET Score -2020 for Super Speciality (The short listing will be done based on the receipt of applications for the particular post/category/department)
8. Shortlisted candidates should produce all the original documents in respect of all the parameters filled in the online application form, for scrutiny on the day of Walk-in-Interview.
9. Shortlisted candidate who fails to produce documents (for all the filled in parameters Of online submission) or provides false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to barring the candidate for Walk- in-interview and shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
10. “No Separate Interview Call Letter Will Be Sent” Candidates are requested to report by 9 AM at the venue on scheduled dates along with all the Original certificates and their photocopies in 2 sets, 2 copies of passport size photographs and the relevant certificates issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed by Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training for consideration of reservation to the reserved candidates. Failing which they may not be allowed for interview.
11. Date of Interview: 10/02/2021 for Super Specialist/ Senior Resident