6 positions - Specialist Officers Jobs - Mumbai Jobs
|Job profile||Specialist Officers Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||05 Mar 2021|
1. The candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient inthe use of technology. Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility.
2. Reservation for candidates belonging to reserved category will be in accordance with the prevailing Govt. of India guidelines. Candidates must state their reservation status clearly in application. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
3. For candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section and is excluded from the benefits of the reservation for other backward classes in civil posts and services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Non-Creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of applying i.e. March 05, 2021, (issued within one year prior to the last date for applying). Caste name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list/notification.
4. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the application form.
5. The indicative remuneration for officer on contract would be in the range of 20 lakh to 50 lakh per annum (70% fixed Component and 30% variable Component) with annual increase of 10% based on satisfactory performance. The remuneration would be finalized based on the last drawn salary and experience.
6. The contract of engagement would initially be for a period of 2 years and may be extendable by 1 year based on satisfactory performance and Bank’s requirements.
7. The Bank reserves the right to modify/amend/reverse/cancel any or all the provisions of the recruitment process, without assigning any reason thereof. Depending upon the requirement, the Bank reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason therefor.
8. No correspondence will be entertained from any ineligible and non-selected candidate. The Bank shall not furnish the evaluation-sheet of selection process to candidates.
9. In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which the scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies, communication of results, etc., the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
2. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will evaluate the applications based on approved shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
3. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates must fill in the Application Form. The Application Form will be available on the Bank’s website under ‘Career’ section on February 17, 2021.
2. Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only Applications in the prescribed format will be considered by the Bank. If the Application Form does not indicate the position applied for, the application will be rejected irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Please apply on or before March 05, 2021. For any queries regarding the advertisement, kindly contact [email protected]