1 position - General Manager - Vasco Da Gama
|Job profile||General Manager|
|Location||Vasco Da Gama|
|Age||Upper age limit as on 31.10.2020 (in years) UR-52|
|Salary||Rs. 1,00,000 - Rs. 2,60,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||07 Dec 2020|
Details Of Post And Terms And Conditions:
1) The candidates may note that the applications are to be made only through online application system as per the instructions given. Applications made in any other manner shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. Management will not be responsible for any application which is not received through online system. After completion of online registration and entering all the details, the candidates are required to take print out of online application form for their records. Candidates should produce the same along with relevant documents at the time of interview / document verification or whenever called for by GSL.
2) An application fee in the form of Demand Draft of ₹ 500/- (Non-Refundable) in favor of “Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa is to be submitted per application. Application without prescribed fees shall be liable for rejection. No fee is to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Government of India rules. No fee is required to be paid by internal candidates who apply for the said post.
3) Candidates are required to post only the original Demand Draft to Goa Shipyard Limited. The candidates have to mandatorily write their Application / Job Registration number, Name, Mobile Number, Name of the post and Advertisement No. on the reverse side of Demand Draft.
4) Non-receipt of Demand Draft (from UR and OBC/EWS candidates), drafts not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or those Demand Drafts received after the last date shall not be considered and shall be treated as “REJECTED” and no communication will be made for the same.
5) Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post and also to fill up future vacancies, if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company. At the sole discretion of GSL Management the number of vacancies notified may be increased or reduced.
6) Mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements as laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process as applicable for the respective post in accordance to the GSL rules.
7) SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates applying for a post where there are no vacancies in their respective reserved categories will be treated as General candidates and no relaxation in any criteria will be applicable to these candidates. However they will have to submit caste certificate, in the Prescribed Performa meant for “Appointment to posts under the Government of India” from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of. The OBC (NCL) certificate should not be more than 06 months old at the time of joining. Similarly, the candidates under Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category will have to submit the EWS certificate and other relevant documents issued by the competent authority. Similarly, the candidates under PwBD category will have to submit the disability certificate from the designated authority indicating clearly the percentage of disability.
8) If the SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi. GSL reserves the right to verify the genuineness of the certificate and in case of false findings, necessary action will be taken against such candidates as per rules of GSL and Government guidelines as applicable.
9) Benefits for posts such as DA, HRA and other allowances will be applicable to the grade as per rules.
10) Candidates working in Government / Quasi Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of selection process without which the candidates will not be allowed for the selection process and also a document indicating the current pay scale and the date since working in the said pay scale is to be produced.
11) Out of the total overall experience mentioned for the post the candidates employed in Government / PSU must possess experience in the immediate lower payscale as below:- Sl. No. Post Notified Immediate Lower payscale (IDA) Years of service in the Immediate Lower payscale 1 General Manager (E-7) 90000-3%-240000 (E-6)
12) Management reserves the right to appoint / rotate any employee in any position as per requirement of Company, irrespective of position he has been originally selected for.
13) Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro economy class Air fare by the shortest route from the place of residence to Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa and back on production of proof of journey (Hard copy of Tickets) as per rules of the Company.
14) Payment of TA shall be made through ECS mode after completion of the selection process only and candidates are expected to bring necessary details for making the payment through ECS mode. Normally TA claims will be paid within one month from the date of selection process. Application format along with ECS form is available on our website under the heading “Advertisements”.
15) For any dispute, the Jurisdiction shall be Goa only.
Instructions for applying online:
Visit our website www.goashipyard.in and under the link ‘careers’ click the link ‘GSL Careers’. Click on ‘Apply Now’ button and select the post you wish to apply for. You are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and the Terms and Conditions of the advertisement before applying online. Please keep scanned copy (preferably JPG/PDF format) of the following documents before proceeding to fill up the Online Application:
1.Passport size color Photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. Size of the file should be below 450 kb.
2.Candidate’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. Size of the file should be below 450 kb.
3.Demand Draft – Size of the file should be below 500 kb.
4.Scanned copy of SSC certificate as proof of date of Birth not more than 500 kb in size.
5.Scanned copy of Educational qualification marksheet & degree not more than 1 MB.
6.Scanned copy of Caste / Disability certificate not more than 500
7.Scanned copy of experience certificates not more than 1 MB.
GM (HR&A), HR Department, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan,
Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403802
Selection Procedure :
Call letters for selection process will be sent only through E-mail to shortlisted candidates’ registered Email ID which should be valid and operative. The candidates are requested to login to their E-mail Id and check regularly.
How to Apply :
Online Application opens from 00.00 hrs on 04.11.2020 and closes at 17.00 hrs on 04.12.2020.Candidates are required to post the original Demand Draft (Kindly refer point No.2 & 3 of General Conditions) to: GM (HR&A), HR Department, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403802
a.Date of commencement of Online Applications 04.11.2020
b.Last date for Submitting Online Applications 04.12.2020 till 17:00 hrs
c.Last date for receipt of the original demand draft at Goa Shipyard Limited (if applicable, Refer point No 2 & 3 of General conditions)14.12.2020