8 positions - Staff Nurse Jobs - Srikakulam Jobs
|Job profile||Staff Nurse Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 34,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||28 Jan 2021|
The following documents are to be submitted in the following order only.
1. Filled-in Application form
2. Attested copy of marks memo of SSC or equivalent certificate
3. Attested copies of Marks memos of all years and Provisional Certificates, Internship Certificate and Permanent Registration of APMC
4. Attested copy of latest caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC)
5. Attested copies of stud certificates from Class-IV to X where the candidates studied.
6. Attested co of latest Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)/ Ex-Servicemen
7. The Experience Certificate on Contract/Out Sourcing with counter signature of appointing authority should be enclosed.
Conditions on Appointment
1. The candidate selected and appointed on contract basis shall not be regarded as a member of the service in which the post to which he/she is appointed, is included, and shall not be entitled by reason only of such appointment, to any preferential right to any other appointment in that or any other service.
2. The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment or discontinue the contract by giving one month’s notice in writing on either side. This contact would automatically cease to operate on lapse of contract period and both parties will be discharged of their respective obligations and liabilities without any formal communication. The merit List will be available in the Website: (www.srikakulam.ap.gov.in)
a. If attested copies of Caste cærtificate / Physically handicapped cærtificate / Ex&rvicemen are not enclosed, the candidate will be treated under
b. If the certificate copy of the study certificate is not enclosed the candidates will be treated as Non-Local. (Residence certificate not considered).
c.If attested copies of the above are not enclosed, the application will be summarily rejected
d.Application shall be submitted in the format enclosed to these guidelines only.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Candidates shall submit their application forms along with enclosures to the DCHS, Srikakulam on or before last date of submission
2. All application covers should be super scribed on right top corner as follows: Contract Basis Recruitment — 2020 — Application for the post of Staff Nurse.
3. Important date:
a) Date of Issuing of Notification: 22.01.2021
b) Last Date for receipt of applications: 28.01.2021
c) Publication of Provisional merit list: 02.02.2021
d) Last date for receipt of Grievances: 04.02.2021
e) Redressal of Grievances and publication of final merit list: 08.02.2021
f) Counseling for Staff Nurses: –