86 positions - Computer Operator Jobs - Guwahati Jobs
|Job profile||Computer Operator Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||20 Feb 2021|
1. Scan your Passport Size color Photograph and make it ready for uploading. The image format should be either .jpg/.jpeg / .png. No other format of image will be accepted. The image size should be between 20KB to 80 KB.
2. Scan your signature and make it ready for uploading.Size should be between 20KB to 80 KB.
3. Scan and upload your HSLC Examination Admit Card /HSLC Examination Certificate for age proof. Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
4. Scan and upload your Graduation Certificate and Graduation Marksheet.Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
5. Scan and upload your Computer Diploma/Certificate.Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
6. In case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC candidate, scan and upload your Caste Certificate.Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
7. Scan and upload your Employment Exchange Registration Card issued by Competent Authority. Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
8. In case of PwD candidate, Scan and upload your Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority. Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
9. The candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age on the 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
a) 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
b) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
c) 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
d) 10 years for PwD candidates.
10. In case of Ex-servicemen candidate, scan and upload 1st page of your Discharge Book containing Discharge Book No. & Date, place of issue. Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
11. In case of EWS candidate, scan and upload Income and Asset Certificate of your family issued by Competent Authority. Specimen copy is available on the site. Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
12. Scan and upload Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019. Specimen Copy is available on the home page of the site.Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
13. Examination Centre (Name of the district)
Baksa,Barpeta,Biswanath,Bongaigaon,Cachar,Charaideo,Chirang,Darrang,Dhemaji,Dhubri, Dibrugarh, Dima Hasao, Goalpara, Golaghat, Hailakandi, Hojai, Jorhat, Kamrup Metropolitan, Kamrup, Karbi Anglong, Karimganj, Kokrajhar,Lakhimpur,Majuli,Morigaon, Nagaon, Nalbari, Sivasagar,Sonitpur,South Salmara-Mankachar, Tinsukia,Udalguri,West Karbi Anglong.
14. The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized by the State Government or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.The candidates must possess a minimum 6(six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
15. Candidates are advised to use valid email id during Online Application.
Dear applicant, please ensure that you are having all the particulars mentioned above. When you are ready with all the above requirements, please proceed to fillup the application online.
16. Candidates are advised to take printout after final submission of the Form. Candidates will find their Acknowledgement No. in the printout copy and they should keep the Acknowledgement No. with them for further reference.
17. Last date of submission of Application is 20/02/2021
18. If there is any discrepancy please mail us at [email protected]
19. If you are unable to print your submitted application form, please click on the RePrint Application link.
20. Candidates already in government service are not required to submit employment exchange related details and documents.
Selection Procedure :
Phase-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the notified centres on a date to be notified later on. The examination will be of 100 marks with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for 2 hours duration to be administered through OMR Sheets. The syllabus of objective type written test shall be as follows:
a)General – English – 40,
b)Computer – Theory – 40
c)General – Awareness – 20 , Total 100
Phase-II: Against each vacancy four candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. The short listed candidates shall have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati. The total marks for the Computer Proficiency Practical Test will be 100 marks
How to Apply :
1.Instructions for filling up prescribed online form will be available in websitewww.recruitmentsad.in
2.Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website. Candidates are required to upload:
(i) A latest passport size photograph.
(ii) Admit Card/Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination.
(iii) Graduation Certificate and Marksheet.
(iv) Scanned Signature. (v) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. In case of Govt. employees, EERC need not be uploaded. (vi) Computer Diploma/Certificate
(vii) Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019. Specimen Copy is available in the website www.recruitmentsad.in.
(viii) Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidate).
(ix) Disability Certificate (in case of PwD category candidate) issued by competent authority.
(x) Income and assets certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Officer as per provision of para 5 of O.M.ABP.07/2019/4, dated 10-04-2019 and O.M.ABP.07/2019/16, dated 31-12-2019 (in case of EWS candidate). Specimen copy is available in the website www.recruitmentsad.in; and
(xi) Discharge Book No. & Date, place of issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen).
3.Online Form May Be Filled-up W.e.f. 04/02/2021 To Midnight Of 20/02/2021 Only. No Application Will Be Filled Up After Expiry Of The Given Time As The Link Will Be Disabled. No Manual Application Form Will Be Accepted.