38 positions - Demonstrator Jobs - Guwahati Jobs
|Job profile||Demonstrator Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 - Rs. 60,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||09 Feb 2021|
1. The candidates shall have to produce original copy of identity proof like PAN Card, Driving License, Passprt, Current ID Card issued by Educational Institutions, Voter ID Card, AADHAAR Card alongwith Calling Letter/ Admit Card at the time of written test.
2. The candidates shall have to produce original copy of educational qualification, age, caste, PRC/ Employment Exchange Registration Card, EWS, PwD etc. at the time of practical test.
Points to be Noted
1. Pension Scheme: Govt. servants joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February, 2005 will be governed by a new set of pension rules formulated in line with the contributory pension scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Deptt. Circular No. BW3/2003/Pt-I/1, dated 25-01-2005.
2. The candidates before applying for the post(s)/ service(s) should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of selection in which they are admitted by the Directorate of & Textiles, Assam will be purely provisional and under scrutiny, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time or any stage t*fore or after the written test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature of the post will be cancelled by the authority.
3. At any stage of the selection process no candidate shall be allowed to change his/ her category (of caste etc.)/ sub category/ sub categories as claimed by him/ her in the original application form.
4. The candidates who furnished wrong, erroneous or incorrect information in their application form may be disqualified from appearing for the post.
5. No TA/ DA shall be provided to the candidates for appearing the selection process.
6. The selection list confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied suitability of the candidate after a thorough enquiry and verification as may be considered necessary appointment to the Service/ post.
7. On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the existing Rules and Orders of the Government issued from time to time.
8. The final appointment after selection is subject to satisfactory Police Verification Report as per existing norms. In case police Verification Report is found unsatisfactory, the candidature of such candidates will be rejected outright.
9. Canvassing directly or indirectly will be deemed to be appropriate ground for disqualification of the candidature.
10. The Director, Handloom & Textiles, Assam reserves the right to accept, modify or cancel the advertisement and to cancel or postpone written test without assigning any reason thereof.
11. Candidates applying for the above posts must possess the prescribed minimum qualification mentioned above
12. Incomplete and wrongly filled application form will be rejected and no appeal or correction in that regard shall be entertained.
13. The Directorate do not enter into correspondence with the candidate about reasons for their non-selection for test/ appointment.
14. The examination will be held zone wise.
15. The venue for written test and practical test will be notified in due course of time through call letters.
16. The candidate who will qualify in the written examination shall have to produce original testimonials along with a set of self attested photocopies for verification at the specified venue and date which will declared in due course of time.
17. Merely appearing for written test and practical test does not confer any right to claim for appointment.
18. Candidates are requested to visit the website www.assamhandloom.com for any corrigendum, addendum etc. that may arise.
The Director, Handloom and Textiles, Assam, Vastra Bhawan, Ambari, Guwahati-1
Selection Procedure :
1. Written Test : 100 marks as per syllabus of two years certificate course in Handloom Training Institute/ Textile Technology
2. Practical Test : 50 marks
3. Four candidates shall be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the marks obtained in the Objective Type Written Test to appear in the Practical Test.
4. The Final Select list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both the Objective Tm Written Test and Practical Test and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
5. There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, i.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
6. The select list shall be published in two widely circulated news papers and website of the Directorate.
How to Apply :
1. The envelop containing the application form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) along with necessary documents clearly marked as “Application for the post of Demonstrator, Category – SC/ST/OBOEWS/PWD” shall be addressed to “The Director, Handloom & Textiles, Assam, Vastra Bhawan, Ambari, Guwahati-1” and submitted in the application box of the Directorate.
2. Last date of submission of application form is 9th February, 2021. Application received after the last date of submission will not be entertained.
3. The application are to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto.
(a) 1 (one) self addressed envelop of 5CM X 11CM affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 (Rupees ten) only.
(b) Self attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age, caste etc.
(c) Attested copy of PWD/ EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority. EWS candidates must Income & Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below that rank of Circle Officer as provision of Para 5 of Govt. 0M No. ABP.07/2019/4, dated 10-04-2019. Kindly, refer to the Govt. 0M No. ABP.07/2019/16, dated 31-12-2019. Candidates may download the copy of EWS Certificate from www.assamhandloom.com.
(d) The candidate will have to submit declaration Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 published vide Notification No. ABP.69/2019/17, dated Dispur, the 6th November, 2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of the certificate from www.assamhandloom.com.
(e) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs signed and dated by the candidate on reverse side.
(f) Attested copy of valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange.