21 positions - Mandal (Grade III) Jobs - Jorhat Jobs
|Job profile||Mandal (Grade III) Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 - Rs. 60,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||13 Feb 2021|
Selection Procedure :
1.Phase-I:- The candidates, whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria shall have to appear in a written test. The written test (Paper -1) will consist of 100 Marks of objective type question comprising of questions from General English/ Assamese/General Knowledge and Knowledge on Survey and settlement. The duration of written test will be I (one) hour.
2.Phase II:- 1:2 nos. of candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination against the each category of the post. The selected candidates shall have to appear in a Computer type writing test of 50 Marks in both Assamese and English language.
3.The final list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both written test and computer test.
4.The selection will be strictly on merit basis and the character and antecedent will be verified through the concerned Superintendent of Police before issue of appointment letter.
5. Written test will be held on 20-02-2021 from 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M. The Calling letter /Admit Card will be notified through the https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmjorhat The candidates will be able to download their calling letter/admit card from the said website.
6. The list of the selected candidates will be notified in the official website www.iorhat.nic.gov.in of Jorhat District.
7. Candidature of candidates is provisional and the Selection Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment procedure after proper scrutiny of educational and other relevant certificates.
8. No application fees shall be paid by the candidates and canvassing directly or indirectly in any form by the candidate shall lead to disqualification of his candidature. 9. The selected candidates for appointment shall have to give an undertaking that t wilt abide by New Pension Scheme Rule of Govt. of Assam.
10. No TA and DA will be admissible to the candidates.
How to Apply :
The application must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmiorhat No other forms of application will be entertained. Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of all testimonials such as Educational Qualification certificates, RCCC training passed certificate, Income & Asset certificate for Economically Weaker Section(EWS) category, Age proof certificates, Cast certificate, valid Employment Exchange card, Good quality of photograph with white background. The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the HOD of the parent. The applications will be received online from 10 AM of 07-02-2021 to 5 PM of 13-02-2021.