1 position - Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist - Jhargram
|Job profile||Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist|
|Age||Age (As on 01.01.2021): Upper age limit 40 years|
|Salary||Rs. 28,000 - Rs. 30,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||24 Jan 2021|
General Instruction to Applicants
1. Only online Applications will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled. If the online application details submitted by the applicant differ with the original testimonials, that application shall be liable to be cancelled.
2. If proper signature and photograph are not uploaded at the time Of online application that application shall also be liable to be cancelled.
3. The essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualification must have been completed within the last date of online application.
4. Experience will be calculated after obtaining the required qualification for the above mentioned position, till the last date of online application.
5. Caste Certificate issued before the last date of online application, by the competent authorities of West Bengal only will be accepted. In case of OBC candidates, category ‘A’ or ‘B’ must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate; otherwise the caste certificate will not be accepted.
6. In case of candidates with disabilities, Disability certificate issued before the last date of online application, by the competent authorities of West Bengal only, will be accepted.
7. Hard copy/print copy of the online registration from along with Demand Draft should be send to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Jhargram, P.O- Raghunathpur, (Jhargram District Hospital Complex), Jhargram, PIN- 721507 within 25 ut January’ 2021 up-to 5m PM positively by Registered/Speed Post only. No Application will be accepted without submission of the required Demand Draft.
8. Hard copy/ printed copy of the online registration form should be retained by all applicants for document verification purpose. Without registration form, no candidates will be entertained for original testimonials verification by the authority.
9. On-line Registration Number’ should be retained by all applicants for future reference. Employer is not liable to give any information regarding the on-line registration number in future.
10. No rounding off of marks will be granted. Proportionate marking up to 2 decimal points will be considered.
11. Last date of registration and full submission of form: Midnight of 2e January’ 2021.
12. The candidates, who are found ineligible at any step of the above mentioned mode of selection, will not be called for the subsequent stages.
13. The decision of the competent authority regarding the recruitment is final.
14. Application fees in from the Demand Draft of Rs. 100 for General applicant and Rs. 50 for reserved categories to be submitted with the application. The Demand Draft should be in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti. Jhargram” payable at Jhargram
15. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for the selection test/interview.
Selection Procedure :
Mode of Selection: Academic, Experience & Interview
It may be two stage selection process:
1. Screening of Documents,
2. Interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained in academic qualification (Weighted) experience and interview. The distribution of marks on the academic qualification, experience and interview.
3. Applicants will be short listed on the basis of weighted marks obtained in the educational qualification (from Madhyamik onwards) and experience of the applicants in the ratio of 1:10. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Documents verification and an lnterview.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates should apply online in the prescribed format as given in Departmental Website (www.wbhealth.gov.in/recruitment) from 11:00 A.M., 12th January’ 2021 to Midnight of 24th January’ 2021 for the below mentioned positions. Only online application will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled.