10 positions - General Duty Medical Officer Jobs - Paschim Medinipur Jobs
|Job profile||General Duty Medical Officer Jobs|
|Location||Paschim Medinipur Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||08 Feb 2021|
General Information and Instructions
1. The appointment would be a purely contractual basis for a period not exceeding 12 months renewable at end of term subject to satisfactory performance.
2. At the time of joining, the candidate will have to execute an Agreement as per prescribed proforma with the undersigned.
3. The contractual engagement will be terminable from either side with one month’s notice.
4. All candidates should be registered as medical practitioner with the West Bengal Medical Council /Medical Council of India.
5. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and more possession of the same entitle the candidate to apply, but not for selection.
6. The applications must report for walk-in interview specified venue at least 30 minutes before the time as per schedule mentioned below along with the application and original testimonials.
7. The information provided in the proforma must be supported by corroborative documents which must be produced for verification on the interview day
8. The General Duty Medical Officers are likely to be posted in PHCs/BPHC or Medical camps at Paschim Medinipore district.
9. Selected Doctors would have to stay at their respective places of postings. This provision is mandatory.
10. No T.A./D,A. will be paid to the candidates
CMOH office, Zilla Swasthya Bhawan, Saratpally, Midnapur Town, Paschim Medinipur
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Date: 08.02.2021, Reporting Time: 10 A.M.
2. Venue: CMOH office, Zilla Swasthya Bhawan, Saratpally, Midnapur Town, Paschim Medinipur