5500 positions - Male Constable Jobs - Panchkula Jobs
|Job profile||Male Constable Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 - Rs. 69,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||25 Feb 2021|
1798 positions - Female Constable Jobs - Panchkula Jobs
|Job profile||Female Constable Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 - Rs. 69,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||25 Feb 2021|
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications i.e. Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESM/DESM/DFF certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
7. Scrutiny of Documents: – Only those document issued prior to cutoff date, which are uploaded by the candidates shall be considered. If there is any variation in the document uploaded and produced at the time of scrutiny candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. If any application is found without uploading requisite supporting documents and other relevant information, the candidate himself/herself shall be responsible for that and his/her candidature would be liable to be cancelled due to lack of proper or correct documents/information.
Procedure/Instructions/Guidelines for Online Filling of Application Form
Following are the general and special instructions for the applicant with respect to the online filling of the application form
a. Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
b. The candidates belonging to reserved categories who wish to apply against the post meant for General Category should deposit application fee as prescribed for General Category. They should also ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions meant for General Category candidates.
c. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information. Upload all documents as required. After checking and ensuring the correctness of all particulars and documents finally submit the application.
d. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
e. After successful submission of application, candidates can again take final print out of application form and e-Challan.
f. The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. No documents which has not been uploaded, shall be entertained.
g. No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
h. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
i. The Selection shall be made in accordance with the Punjab Police rules as applicable to Haryana (latest rule 12.16 of Punjab Police Rules amended up to date(Non Gazetted and other ranks)Service rule 2017 amended upto date.
j. Candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on cutoff date,their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. All the Certificates relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions and Socio-Economic Criteria etc. will be determined with regard to last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e. 10-02-2021 as given in the advertisement. No certificate issued after cutoff date shall be considered.
k. The Commission does not scrutinize the documents and same are checked only at the time of Scrutiny.
l. If an FIR is lodged/is pending against a candidate, he/she shall not be treated eligible for application, if charges are framed against him/her.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula – 134151
Selection Procedure :
A. The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for HSSC Constable post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of HSSC is provided here.
1. Knowledge Test (80% weightage):-The detailed procedure of Knowledge Test shall be as follows:
(a) All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of eighty (80) marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
(b) The Knowledge Test shall be of the objective type having hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each and test shall be of ninety (90) minutes duration. While each correct answer will gate 0.8 marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. It shall be held simultaneously for all candidates. The medium of examination shall be Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested. The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in Hindi as well as in English.
(c) The test paper shall include questions on General studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades etc. There shall be at least (10) questions relating to basic knowledge of computer. The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed 10+2 examination of Board of School Education Haryana for the post of Constable.
2. Physical Screening Test (PST):-
(a) Candidates, equalling seven (07) times the number of vacancies in each category shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test (KT).
(b) The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance.
(c) The responsibility of having the requisite medical fitness to undergo this test shall rest upon the candidate.
(d) The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for Physical Screening Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process.
(e) The result of physical screening test shall be prepared by the Haryana staff selection commission. The Haryana staff selection commission shall display the same on its official website.
(f) Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for Physical Screening Test shall be allowed to take part in the further process of selection.
Note:- The candidates belonging to dependants of Ex-Servicemen and dependants of Freedom Fighters category are required to complete in Physical Screening Test with standards similar to the candidates belonging to their respective categories i.e. “General, SC, BC-A, BC-B”. Process of holding Physical Screening Test and instructions shall be notified separately before the PST.
3. Physical Measurement Test(PMT):-
(a) The candidates who have qualified the Physical Screening Test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test as per standards prescribed in Appendix-B of Haryana Police (Non-Gazetted & other ranks) Service Rules, 2017, as amended from time to time.
(b) To make the entire process of the physical measurement test tamper proof, fair and impartial , standard digital measurement devices shall be used to the extent possible, in a manner that the candidates are able to read their measurements on a digital display monitor.
(c) The result of physical measurement test shall be prepared by the Haryana staff selection commission. The Haryana staff selection commission shall display the same on its official website .
(d) The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for Physical Measurement Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process.
(e) Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for Physical Measurement Test shall take part in the further process of Selection.
4. Additional qualification:(10% weightage):-
(a) All candidates who have qualified the Physical Measurement Test shall be called for scrutiny of documents. All other candidates shall stand eliminated from further process of selection.
(b) i) For Constable:- Education (maximum 07 marks): Candidate with higher education i.e. with Graduate degree in any stream from a recognized University shall get four (04) marks, while candidate with Post Graduate degree in any stream from a recognized University shall get additional three (03) marks.
(c) NCC Certificate (maximum 03 marks): Candidate having NCC certificate of A, B or C level shall get 01, 02 and 03 marks respectively (for constables ).
Note Candidate Should have passed higher qualifications upto cut of date and uploaded the certificate with application form.
How to Apply :
A) Keeping in view the convenience of the candidates, the last date for applying online application forms against this Advt. 4/2020 is hereby extended up to 25.02.2021 till 11:59 P.M, through the URL address i.e http://adv42020.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx. Thereafter, website link will be disabled. The last date for deposit of fee is also extended up to 01.03.2021.
B) Important Note:
1. Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc. No request for change of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission after submission of application form.
2. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her.
3. In case candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form along with fresh requisite fee before closing date.
C) Special Instructions for filling application form:
1. The online application can be filled up using URL address i.e http://adv42020.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
2. The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
3. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility condition physical standards on the last date of application.
a. If on verification at any stage starting from submitting application form till appointment, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will also be liable to be criminally prosecuted. This is irrespective of whether the candidate was benefitted by furnishing the false or incorrect information in his/her application.
b. The shortlisting of candidates shall be done on basis of particulars filled in online application form for which he shall have to add/upload supporting documents. In case of variation in two, candidature shall be cancelled.
4. A candidate whether he belongs to General or reserved category viz. SC, BCA, BCB, EWS, ESM/DESM or DFF can submit only one online application form for a particular category of post advertised. Candidate shall be considered only against the category against which he had applied and appeared .
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula – 1341515. Haryana Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to call upon any candidate personally along with printed copy of the application form with uploaded documents original certificates and photocopy of self-attested certificates along with Photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter Card/PAN Card/Aadhaar Card etc.