2 positions - Legal Assistant Jobs - Aurangabad Jobs
|Job profile||Legal Assistant Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 40,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||26 Feb 2021|
Instructions for the Candidates
1. Candidates shall note that, no person shall be eligible for appointment:
i) Ifhe/she is not a citizen ofIndia; or
ii) If he/she has been convicted for an offence involving moral turpitude or he/she is or has been permanently debarred or disqualified by the High Court or UPSC or any State Service Commission from appearing at examinations or selections conducted by them; or
iii) If he/she has been convicted by Criminal Court or there is a criminal prosecution pending against him/her; or
iv) If he/she is not competent to contract; or
Candidates called for Viva-voce shall submit to the Secretary, High Court Legal Services Sub-Committee, Aurangabad, self-attested copies of following certificates and must bring original thereoffor Verification:
(a) Certificate or proof of date of birth (School or College Leaving Certificate/ Birth Certificate/SSC Certificate)
(b) Mark Sheet and passing certificate ofMatriculation, Graduation, Post Graduation, Law Graduation and other Documents/Certificates etc. as mentioned by candidate in the application form.
(c) In case ofmarried female candidate, ifshe has changed her name after marriage, document regarding change ofher name such as a copy of Govt.Gazette/ marriage Certificate issued by Competent Authority, etc.
(d) Eligibility of candidates called for Viva-voce shall be finally decided after Scrutiny & verification of documents/testimonials produced.
(e) If any ofthe particulars furnished by a candidate is found to be false and/or incorrect, the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the selection process and if appointed, shall be liable to be terminated/ removed without notice. Willfiil/deliberate/intentional suppression of any material fact will also receive same/similar treatment.
The Secretary, High Court Legal Services Sub-Committee, High Court Bench at Aurangabad, Jalna Road, Aurangabad-431 009.
Selection Procedure :
1. On the basis of performance of candidate in Viva-voce, a Select List and a Wait List of candidate for above said post will be prepared as per the order of merit and the same will be displayed on the Notice Board ofthe office and the official website ofthe Bombay High Court.
2. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for viva-voce as and when called for, at their own expenses. The candidates shall keep with them a proof of their identity e.g. PAN card/Aadhar Card/Driving licence/ Voter ID etc. while appearing for viva voce. The candidate will be required to submit original documents for verification at the time of viva-voce.
How to Apply :
1. Candidate trying to meet or bring pressure on member/s of the Selection Committee, Officers/Employees working in the High Court in respect of this selection process, either by himself or through anybody else, and /or by any means, shall stand disqualified.
2. Interested candidates may submit their applications to the High Court Legal Services Sub-Committee, Aurangabad on or before 26/02/2021 till 5.00 p.m.. The applications received thereafter shall not be entertained.
3. The envelope containing the application should be clearly labelled as “Application for the post ofLegal Assistant on Contract Basis” and addressed to : The Secretary, High Court Legal Services Sub-Committee, High Court Bench at Aurangabad, Jalna Road, Aurangabad-431 009.