4 positions - Medical Physicist - Shimla, Mandi
|Job profile||Medical Physicist|
|Age||As mentioned against the Post|
|Salary||Rs. 10,300 - Rs. 34,800/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||18 Nov 2020|
1. Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of ORA (Online Recruitment Applications)
2. The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
3. The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement by uploading certificates of essential qualification, Matriculation certificate as age proof, category certificate and experience certificate (where required) to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date.
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C.,EWS, Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
5. Category once claimed in the ORA shall be treated as final.
6. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERALCATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
7. The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
8. No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
9. Examination fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fees be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
10.Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
11.The candidates are required to upload the requisite documents on the OTRS portal.
12.In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit / shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for personality test(s) by subjecting them to either Computer based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective) of two hours duration. Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short list the number of candidates for personality test(s) and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection.
1. Allcandidates, whether in Government Service or Government owned Industrial or Public Enterprises or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in regular Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submita declaration that they have informed inwriting to their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for a particular post. In case, a communication is received fromtheir employer by the Commission withholding permission to any candidateapplying for/appearing for theexamination, his/herapplication(s) will beliableto berejected.
2. Contract/Casual/adhoc/ daily rated/ work charged employees do not need to produce NOC fromtheconcerned employer.
3. In Government service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite examination fees with information to their Head of Departments / Employer for issuing NOC. Any candidates, who are in regular Government Service or Government owned Industrial service, will not beinterviewed unless he/she produces NOC fromtheconcerned employer.
4. It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the applications that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression ofany factual information in the application formwould entail disqualification. If the fact that false information / document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression ofany factual information in theapplication;comes to the noticeatany time during theservice ofa person, his service would beliableto beterminated.
5. The candidatesapplying for the posts should ensure that they fulfillall the eligibility conditions foradmission to the examination. Theiradmission at all stages of Screening Test/ examination for which they are admitted by the Commission, viz., written examination and Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or Personality Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the concerned post/examinationwill becancelled by the Commission.
6. Candidate, who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of:-
(a) Obtaining support for his/hercandidature by thefollowingmeans, namely:- offering illegal gratification to, or applying pressure on, or blackmailing, or threatening to blackmailany person connected with theconduct oftheexamination, or
(b) impersonating, or
(c) procuring impersonation by any person, or
(d) submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
(e) making statements which areincorrect or false or suppressingmaterialinformation, or
(f) resorting to thefollowingmeans in connectionwith his/hercandidaturefor theexamination, namely:- obtaining copy of question paper through improper means, finding out the particulars of the personsconnected with secret work relating to theexamination, influencing theexaminers, or
(g) using unfair means during theexamination, or
(h) writing obscene matter or drawing obscenesketches in the scripts, or
(i) misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating disorderly sceneand thelike, or (j) harassing or doing bodily harmto thestaffemployed by the Commission for theconduct oftheirexaminations, or
(k) being in possession of or usingmobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used asacommunication device during theexamination; or
(l) violating any oftheinstructions issued to candidatesalongwith theiradmission certificates permitting themto taketheexamination, or
(m) attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the commission ofall or any ofthe acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself/herselfliableto criminal prosecution, beliable:- to be disqualified by the Commission fromtheexamination for which he/sheisacandidateand/or
(n) to be debarred either permanently or foras specified period:- by the Commission fromany examination or selection held by them. by the CentralGovernment fromany employment under them,and
(o) if he/sheisalready in service under Government to disciplinary action under theappropriate Rules. Provided that no penalty under these Rules shall beimposed exceptafter:- giving thecandidatean opportunity of making such representation, inwriting as he/she maywish to makein that behalf;and taking therepresentation, ifany, submitted by thecandidate within the period allowed to him/her into consideration.
7. The centres of holding the examination(s) are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. However, every effort will be made to allot theexamination centre(s) oftheirchoiceto thecandidates. But, the Commissionmay, at its discretion, allota differentcentreto acandidate when circumstances so warrant.
HP Public Service Commission, Circular Rd, Nigam Vihar, Chotta Shimla, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171002
Selection Procedure :
(i) In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit / shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for personality test(s) by subjecting them to either Computer based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective / descriptive) of two hours duration. Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short list the number of candidates for personality test(s) and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection. Minimum pass marks in Computer Based Test / Offline Test (objective or descriptive) are 25% for the candidates of General category and 20% for the candidates of reserved categories. Any correlation drawn by the candidates between their score in the Screening Test and final merit at a later stage is completely unwarranted. No representation(s) shall be entertained in this regard. Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/ her performance in the Personality Test, which will be of maximum 100 marks. The minimum pass marks in personality test are 45 for the candidates of general category and 35 marks for the candidates of reserved categories.
(ii) (a) Where selection is to be made on the basis of performance of the candidates having qualified the Computer Based Test / Offline Test (objective or descriptive), before the Personality Test Board, a candidate scoring more marks in the Personality Test shall be placed above the candidate scoring lesser marks in the Personality Test. If the candidates will score equal marks in the Personality Test, then a candidate securing more marks in the Computer Based Test / Offline Test (objective or descriptive) will be placed above the candidate securing lesser marks in the Computer Based Test / Offline Test (objective / descriptive). In case the marks of Computer Based Test / Offline Test (objective or descriptive) are equal then the candidate who is senior in age will be placed above the candidate junior in age
(b) Where selection is to be made purely on the basis of performance of the candidates before the Personality Test Board, a candidate scoring more marks in the Personality Test shall be placed above the candidate scoring lesser marks in the Personality Test. If the candidates will score equal marks in the Personality Test, then a candidate who is senior in age will be placed above the candidate junior in age.
How to Apply :
Closing Date for Application : 18/11/2020 11:59PM
a) Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
b) The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
c) The desirous & eligible candidate may visit the official website of the Commission (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc) and click on the link ‘ApplyOnline’ on the Home page . The candidate will register and create his/her profile on ‘One Time Registration’ and after logging into his/her account inOTR. the list of advertisement will be displayed to the candidate on dashboard. Candidate will apply for a particular post through portal. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement. Before submission of application the candidate will be shown the preview of uploaded documents and he/ shall give an undertaking / declaration that:-
i) “It is certified that i have checked the preview of all the requisite uploaded documents and i amsatisfied that the documents are legible, readable and true. That i shall not object to rejection of my candidature based on the sole reason of uploaded documents being non readable/ poor quality of scanning.”
ii) No further opportunity will be given to the candidate for submission of any documents after the submission of online recruitment application. Online Recruitment Application one submitted shall not be allowed any change.
d) No representation / correspondence will be entertained against final rejection of candidature.