1. All candidates, whether in Government Service or Government owned Industrial or Public Enterprises or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in regular Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for a particular post. In case, a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to any candidate applying for/ appearing for the examination, his/her application(s) will be liable to be rejected.
2. Contract/Casual/adhoc/daily wages /work charged employees do not need to produce NOC from the concerned employer.
3. In Government service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite examination fees with information to their Heads of Departments/Employer for issuing NOC.
4. Candidate who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of:-
(a) Obtaining support for his/her candidature by the following means, namely:- Offering illegal gratification to, or applying pressure on, or blackmailing or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination, or
(b) Impersonating, or
(c) procuring impersonation by any person, or
(d) submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
(e) making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
(f) resorting to the following means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination, namely:- Obtaining copy of question paper through improper means, finding out the particulars of the persons connected with secret work relating to the examination, influencing the examiners, or
(g) using unfair means during the examination, or
(h) writing obscene matter or drawing obscene sketches in the scripts, or
(i) misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating disorderly scene and the like, or
(j) harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their examinations, or
(k) being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the examination; or
(l) violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their admission certificates permitting them to take the examination, or
(m) attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to Criminal prosecution, be liable to be disqualified by the Commission from the examination for which he/she is a candidate and/or
(n) to be debarred either permanently or for a period as specified by the Commission from any examination or selection.
a. That no column is wrongly filled or kept blank as the information furnished therein would be used to determine the eligibility of candidates.
b. That copies of only following documents/certificates are to be provided in support of claims made / information given in the Online Recruitment Application(ORA) at the time of evaluation of 15 marks:-
i) Matriculation certificate for age proof.
ii) Degree/Diploma certificates along with Marks Sheets of all years in support of Educational Qualifications as prescribed under Essential Qualification column of R & P Rules. The provisional certificate(s) along with marks sheets of all semesters/ years.
iii) Experience certificate(s) wherever required.
iv) Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the authority (with number & date) by which it has been so treated and that if the qualification possessed by the candidates is equivalent, a copy of order/letter under which it has been so treated may also be enclosed.
v) Caste certificates, if applicable.
vi) BPL certificates, if applicable.
vii) All other certificates, if any required for determining eligibility and carrying evaluation as mentioned in mode of selection criteria (Part-I & II) which so ever applicable to the applicants.
Selection Procedure :
i) In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit/ shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for evaluation of 15 marks by subjecting them to a Written Screening Test which may be objective type or descriptive or both. Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Screening Test/ main subjective type test and his/her evaluation of 15 marks as per prescribed criteria. If the candidates score equal marks, then a candidate who is senior in age will be placed above the candidate junior in age.
ii) Where a skill test comprising of type and shorthand test or both is an Essential Qualification, the candidates will be required to undergo these tests for the prescribed speeds. Where a Physical Test is prescribed/required,the candidate will be required to undergo the required Physical Test as per Physical Standards laid down. The Commission shall not be liable for any injury or damage sustained by the candidates while going through such tests. However the skill tests/physical tests will be of qualifying nature.
iii) The provisional answer key of each Written Screening Test (objective type) will be uploaded on the official website after the freezing of the answer sheets of the candidates for calling objections from the candidates. Seven day‟s time shall be given for inviting objections in the answer key, if any. The objections will be got vetted through an expert panel and the result will be finalized as per the revised answer key
iv) Any request for rechecking/re-evaluation of scripts of written tests/ Skill tests/Physical tests will not be entertained.
v) The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the evaluation of 15 marks will be determined on the basis of original documents produced at the time of evaluation of 15 marks and the Commission will not be responsible if the candidature of any candidate is rejected at that stage or at the time of verification by the Appointing Authority. As such, admission to the Written Screening Test/Examination/ evaluation of 15 marks shall be purely provisional.
vi) The Centers for holding the examination are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. However, every effort will be made to allot the examinations centre(s) of their choice to the candidates. But, the Commission may, at its discretion, allot a different centre to a candidate if circumstances so warrant.
vii) The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
a. Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from: Syllabus relating to Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology (IT)/ Information Technology Enabled Sectors (ITES)/Information Practices (IP) prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R&P Rules and as notified in the advertisement.=120 questions
b. General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard = 50 questions
c. Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from Subject(s)/field(s) concerned prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R&P Rules and as notified in the advertisement.=120 questions
d. General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard= 50 questions
e. Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency test of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Screening Test.
f. Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Word Processing, Social Science, logic, General English of 10+2 standard and General Hindi of Matric Standard.
How to Apply :
1. Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 26.09.2020 to 31.10.2020 till 11:59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission. The candidates must read the instructions carefully for filling up ORA available on the website of HPSSC i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
2. The downloaded copy of the online application form along with necessary original certificates and self attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation/Evaluation for 15 marks or to submit the same whenever required by the Commission to ascertain the eligibility of applicants.
3. Opening date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form : 26.09 2020
4. Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form : 31.10.2020 till 11:59 PM. Advertisement No. 36 -3/ 2020