1 position - Chief Manager Jobs - Bangalore Jobs
|Job profile||Chief Manager Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000 - Rs. 2,20,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||12 Mar 2021|
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply;
2. Mere Submission of Application will not entail right for claiming appointment / getting shortlisted for further stages of recruitment process;
3. HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto. The number of vacancies can be modified as per requirements and discretion of the Management;
4. Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening only will be called for personal interview. Date, Time and Venue of the Interview will be intimated to the short-listed/eligible candidates via E-mail / HAL Website. Candidates will be shortlisted and called for Interview in the ratio of 1:10 (Maximum) as per the Rules of the Company. Merely meeting the Qualification and PPQE requirements as indicated in the Advertisement will not entail a right for shortlisting of the application for the Interview;
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview;
6. Age and Experience will be reckoned as on 12.3.2021;
7. Candidates employed in Central / State Government Departments / Public Sector Enterprises etc. (including candidates engaged on Contract basis in Central / State Govt. Departments / PSUs) should produce NOC (no Objection Certificate) at the time of the Interview from their Employer, failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the Interview and will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance;
8. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate in the prescribed format at the time of Interview;
9. Persons with 40% or more relevant disability only are eligible to apply. Candidates are required to produce Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of Interview.
10. For getting reservation benefits under the OBC-NCL category, The candidate must furnish an OBC certificate as per the format prescribed by the Govt. of India (not older than six months as on 12.3.2021), from the Competent Authority, at the time of Interview.
11. These vacancies are identified to be filled up by external candidates only, through Direct Recruitment. Therefore, applications of internal candidates, if any, will not be considered;
12. Candidates provisionally selected by HAL will have to undergo pre-employment Medical Exam before joining HAL. Applicants should have sound health and should meet the medical standards prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory medical report from the Company’s Doctor as per the Medical standards of the Company. No relaxation in health standards will be allowed. The Pre-employment Medical Standards prescribed by HAL are uploaded with this advertisement.
13. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste, PWD Certificate, Character & Antecedents from the concerned Authorities, as per the rules of the Company;
14. Applicants having work experience in Private Sector Organizations are required to submit an experience certificate in the letter head of the Company. The letter head of the Company should have details of the Company;
15. If the information furnished by the candidate in the Application Form is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature / appointment will be considered as revoked / terminated at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated;
16. Not providing Pen picture details as indicated in the Application Form will lead to Disqualification of the Candidature;
17. Any correspondences to the candidate will be made to the mobile number / on the e-mail id provided by the candidate in the Application. No other mode of communication will be adopted;
18. Any sort of canvassing or influencing the Officials related to recruitment / selection process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate;
19. Selected candidates can be posted to any Division / R&D Center / Office of the Company. The candidates will not be allowed to seek / apply for transfer to any other Division / Location of the Company for initial three years of Service.
20. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute / cause will be at Bengaluru.
21. Any corrigendum/Addendum, if any, will be hosted/ published on HAL Website. Candidates are requested to visit the website regularly for updates.
22. In case any particular query is not covered above, the candidates can write to HAL at: [email protected] . No other mode of communication will be entertained.
23. All further announcements / details pertaining to this selection will only be published / provided on HAL authorized Website www.hal-india.co.in.
Deputy General Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bengaluru– 560 001
Selection Procedure :
1. Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening only will be called for personal interview. Date, Time and Venue of the Interview will be intimated to the short-listed/eligible candidates via E-mail / HAL Website. Candidates will be shortlisted and called for Interview in the ratio of 1:10 (Maximum) as per the Rules of the Company. Merely meeting the Qualification and PPQE requirements as indicated in the Advertisement will not entail a right for shortlisting of the application for the Interview;
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview;
How to Apply :
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to download the Application Form and the Challan Format hosted on the HAL Website along with this detailed Advertisement;
2. Candidates meeting the prescribed specifications may submit their Applications in A-4 size paper, strictly in the prescribed Format, along with a self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph. Applications have to be sent only through Ordinary Post / Speed Post /Registered Post / Courier. Applications received through other modes viz. Fax/ E-mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
3. No Application will be received in person. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. The last date for receipt of Applications is 12.3.2021;
4. The original Counterfoil of Challan (HAL Copy) for having paid the Application Fee (wherever applicable) should be enclosed to the Application Form. The candidate should retain original counterfoil of the Challan (Candidate’s copy) for future reference;
5. Eligible candidates may forward their duly filled in Application in the prescribed Format to the following address; Deputy General Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bengaluru– 560 001
6. Candidates are requested to superscribe the Envelope with the name of the post they are applying to;
7. No Documents /Certificates /testimonials are required to be attached along with Application Form