2 positions - Research Fellow Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Research Fellow Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,23,100 - Rs. 2,15,900/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||15 Feb 2021|
1. Covering Letter
2. Prescribed Form (As attached): Applications received without the duly filled form may not be accepted.
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Research Proposal (maximum 2000 words) stating the purpose of the Research, its relevance, research questions and literature review etc. on the subject matter. (Please check the following link http://idsa.in/system/files/page/2015/researchproposal.pdf for the format of Research Proposal to be submitted)
5. Two letters of references including one by the Head of the Institute currently working with. Reference Letters must be sent separately in confidence by the person writing the Reference Letter; and addressed to DDG, IDSA
6. Two published writing samples (Research articles in refereed journals)
7. List of Articles/ Books/ Monographs published
8. A copy of the Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority as stipulated by Government of India in the Central List in case of SC category
9. PWD Candidates. With benchmark disability (as mentioned in Section 2 (r) of RPWD Act 2016) should produce a medical certificate in the prescribed format from the competent govt. authority as specified in the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
1. Candidates presently serving with the Government sector or Universities and shortlisted for Interview must provide a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer before/ at the time of Interview
2. Short listed candidates will be invited to attend interviews
3. Shortlisted outstation candidates will be paid AC- II tier rail fare on production of tickets, by the shortest route
4. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the positions advertised
5. Age and Education qualification will be calculated as on last date of submission of application. Age limit is relaxable as per the government rules.
6. PWD candidates applying against UR vacancies are allowed age relaxation as applicable to UR (PWD) only.
7. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements and feedback on past performance
8. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with prescribed qualifications, MP-IDSA reserves the right to relax the prescribed qualifications for candidates found more suitable for the position with relevant experience and expertise in the specified field”.
9. In case a candidate joins the Institute accepting the Terms and Conditions contained herein, she/he will be required to give an undertaking in writing that she/he will not apply for any appointment or course, part-time or full-time, without obtaining the written permission from the competent authority of the Institute. Also, while in service of the Institute, she/he will not engage in any trade or business or undertake any other full-time or part- time appointment and submit list of assets, both moveable and immovable, at the time of joining, as laid down in the Lokpal Bill
10. The selected candidate shall be subjected to other rules and regulations as applicable to IDSA Scholars and Staff
HR Cell Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA), 1, Development Enclave, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Delhi Cantt., New Delhi-110010
Selection Procedure :
1. Shortlisting of candidates will be made after the evaluation of the submitted documents
2. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a Selection Committee to whom they will be expected to make a presentation on their past work and future research plan
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may send in their documents along with duly filled prescribed format, by e-mail with the subject titled “Application for the Position of Research Fellow (Selection Scale)- (mention name of the Centre)” to the HR Cell at [email protected]
2. Alternatively, hard copy of the application along with prescribed format attached, in an envelope titled “Application for the Position of Research Fellow (Selection Scale)- (mention name of the Centre)” can also be sent to: HR Cell Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA), 1, Development Enclave, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Delhi Cantt., New Delhi-110010
3. Last Date of Application: Application Must Reach by 05:00 PM on 15 February 2021, Institute will not be responsible for the postal delays or technical issues with interne