2 positions - Research Fellow Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Research Fellow Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 78,800 - Rs. 2,09,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||15 Feb 2021|
1. Candidates presently serving with the Government sector or Universities and shortlisted for Interview must provide a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer before/ at the time of Interview
2. Short listed candidates will be invited to attend interviews at Delhi.
3. Candidates called for the Interview will be required to produce the originals of all the documents, of which copies are enclosed with the application, at the time of the Interview
4. Age and Education qualification will be calculated as on last date of submission of application.
5. Age limit will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC & PWD (UR/SC/ST/OBC) candidates as per norms. No age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC category applying against UR Category.
6. PWD candidates applying against UR vacancies are allowed age relaxation as applicable to UR (PWD) only.
7. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under the ‘Creamy Layer’ and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as ‘General (GEN)’.
8. The certificates will be subject to such verification/reverification as may be decided by the competent authority.
9. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for the interview. The decision of the institute in all matters will be final.
10. Shortlisted outstation candidates will be paid AC- II tier rail fare, by the shortest route, only on production of tickets
11. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the positions advertised
12. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements and feedback on past performance
13. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with prescribed qualifications, MP-IDSA reserves the right to relax the prescribed qualifications for candidates found more suitable for the position with relevant experience and expertise in the specified field”.
14. In case a candidate joins the Institute accepting the Terms and Conditions contained herein, she/he will be required to give an undertaking in writing that she/he will not apply for any appointment or course, part-time or full-time, without obtaining the written permission from the competent authority of the Institute. Also, while in service of the Institute, she/he will not engage in any trade or business or undertake any other full-time or part- time appointment and submit list of assets, both moveable and immovable, at the time of joining, as laid down in the Lokpal Bill
15. The selected candidate shall be subjected to other rules and regulations as applicable to MP-IDSA Scholars and Staff
1. Covering Letter
2. Prescribed Form (As attached): Applications received without the duly filled form may not be accepted.
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Research Proposal (maximum 2000 words) stating the purpose of the Research, its relevance, research questions and literature review etc. on the subject matter. (Please check the link http://idsa.in/system/files/page/2015/research-proposal.pdf for the format of Research Proposal to be submitted)
5. Two letters of references including one by the Head of the Institute currently working with. Reference Letters must be sent separately in confidence by the person writing the Reference Letter; and addressed to DG, MP-IDSA
6. Two published writing samples (Research articles preferably in Refereed journals)
7. List of Articles/ Books/ Monographs published
8. A copy of the Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority as stipulated by Government of India in the Central List, in case of OBC category, in format prescribed by Government of India.
9. Those applying under the OBC category reserved posts should also enclose a certificate of not belonging to ‘CREAMY LAYER’ signed by a competent authority.
10. PWD Candidates. With benchmark disability (as mentioned in Section 2 (r) of RPWD Act 2016) should produce a medical certificate in the prescribed format from the competent govt. authority as specified in the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
HR Cell Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (MPIDSA), 1, Development Enclave, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Delhi Cantt., New Delhi-110010
Selection Procedure :
Short listed candidates will be invited to attend interviews at Delhi.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may send in their documents along with duly filled prescribed format, by e-mail with the subject titled “Application for the Position of Research Fellow -(mention name of the Centre)” to the HR Cell at [email protected]
2. Alternatively, hard copy of the application along with prescribed format attached, in an envelope titled “Application for the Position of Research Fellow- (mention name of the Centre) ” can also be sent to: HR Cell Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (MPIDSA), 1, Development Enclave, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Delhi Cantt., New Delhi-110010
3. Last Date of Application: Application Must Reach by 05:00 PM on or before 15 February 2021, Institute will not be responsible for the postal delays or technical issues with internet