2296 positions - Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs - Guntur Jobs, Kurnool Jobs, Chittoor Jobs, Tirupati Jobs, Anantapur Jobs, Srikakulam Jobs, Kakinada Jobs, Nellore Jobs, Rajahmundry Jobs, Vijayawada Jobs, Visakhapatnam Jobs, Machilipatnam Jobs, East Godavari Jobs, Cuddapah Jobs, Krishna Jobs, Prakasam Jobs, Vizianagaram Jobs, West Godavari Jobs
|Job profile||Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs|
|Location||Guntur Jobs, Kurnool Jobs, Chittoor Jobs, Tirupati Jobs, Anantapur Jobs, Srikakulam Jobs, Kakinada Jobs, Nellore Jobs, Rajahmundry Jobs, Vijayawada Jobs, Visakhapatnam Jobs, Machilipatnam Jobs, East Godavari Jobs, Cuddapah Jobs, Krishna Jobs, Prakasam Jobs, Vizianagaram Jobs, West Godavari Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 14,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||26 Feb 2021|
1. X class / SSC Certificate (or) X class/SSC Certificate combined marks memo
2. X class / SSC Mark Sheet marks / grades / points for the candidates having certificate and marks memo separately (or) X Class/SSC additional Marks Memo having marks / grades / points for candidate having two marks memos being qualified in single attempt
3. DOB proof if DOB is not in the X class / SSC Mark Certificate/ SSC Marks Memo (or) X Class/SSC 2nd additional Marks Memo having marks / grades / points for candidate having two marks memos being qualified in single attempt
4. Computer Certificate
5. Community Certificate
8. Certificate of Disability
9. Certificate of Transgender
Instructions to Candidates
1. Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering himself for applying online.
2. Candidate has to ensure himself that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected
3. Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
4. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details like change of father name, change of Date of Birth, Applying one Registration with UR category and another registration etc; will be treated as duplicate registration. all the candidatures relating to all such duplicate Registration and all such registrations will be deleted for consideration.
5. Candidates need not submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any application is physical sent stating that the application could not be uploaded, it will not be processed.
6. While selecting board name candidates ensure that they are selecting the correct board name with appropriate configuration. Any application submitted against with board name other than the actual board of pass that application will automatically rejected. In case any Board of candidate passed is not available the same is to be taken up with the respective postal circle Administration in which the Board is Registered.
7. Candidate should ensure to upload all the mandate documents such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate and other documents should be submitted in legible and clearly scanned. Since, Non submission and submission of non legible blurred documents will be summarily rejected and the application is liable for rejection for all purposes. And certificates with vital information blurred, his/her candidature will be rejected.
8. Candidates should ensure that they are eligible for making fee payment before making payment. Since, Fee once paid will not be refunded. And also should note that in case of online payment sometimes the settlement may take up to 72 hours, hence candidates those or making online fee payment on the last days should ensure to get it settled. In any case if the payment made is not settled and application could not be submitted those fees also will not be refunded.
9. candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
Selection Procedure :
The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of India Post is provided here.
i. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
ii. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
iii. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
iv. In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
v. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
vi. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
vii. If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.Similarly, in case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
viii. Applicants submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. Candidate should select appropriate Board basing on the year of pass and Board of pass from the respective states which recognised the Boards. Any deviation with reference to the documents submitted and data entered will also liable for rejection of the candidature.
How to Apply :
1. Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 27.01.2021 to 26.02.2021 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
xii) Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
2. Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration. Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 27/01/2021
Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 26/02/2021
Application online Submission Start Date: 27/01/2021
Application online Submission End Date: 26/02/2021