9 positions - Staff Car Driver Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Staff Car Driver Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 - Rs. 63,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||04 Apr 2021|
Application should be submitted as per format of application enclosed and should be signed by the candidate and accompanied with:-
1. Photocopies of following certificates duly attested by Gazetted officer/self attested:
(i) Proof of date of birth
(ii) Educational qualification
(iii) Driving experience certificate as intimated
(iv) SC/ST/OBC/ESM certificate issued by competent authority
(v) Driving License,
(vi) Technical qualification.
2. Two copies of recent passport size photographs attested by Gazetted officer / self attested. One should be pasted on the application form and the other should attached with the application form.
The Senior Manager , Mail Motor Service, C- 121,Naraina Industrial Area phase-I, Naraina, New Delhi -110028
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection of Driver shall be made on the basis of test as prescribed by Department to assess their competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles including knowledge of Motor Mechanisms and ability to remove minor defects in vehicle from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite eligibility criteria mentioned above.
2. The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates.
3. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
4. Method of recruitment : Direct recruitment.
How to Apply :
1. Last Date of Receipt of Application: Forty five (45) days after the publication of this advertisement in Employment News upto 17:00 Hrs.
2. The applications information/ enclosures should be sent in an appropriate size of thick paper envelope clearly inscribing on the cover as Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Direct Recruitment) at MMS Delhi through Speed Post/Register Post only and addressed to The Senior Manager , Mail Motor Service, C- 121,Naraina Industrial Area phase-I, Naraina, New Delhi -110028.
3. Application sent by courier or any other transmission will not be entertained/considered.
4. Application without complete information or without requisite documents duly attested by Gazetted officer/self-attested will be rejected straight way without any or information.
5. No T A-DA will be paid for test. Candidate will selected on the basis of qualification, experience & skill test and merely possessing minimum qualification will not vest any right to the candidate to call for test.
6. The requisite details with regards to age limit, eligibility qualification, experience, application format, syllabus and other terms & conditions are available on the website www.indiapost.gov.in