1 position - Junior Research Fellow - New Delhi
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow|
|Age||Maximum age 35 years for JRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||06 Nov 2020|
Terms and Conditions :
1. The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for up to 31-03-2021, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project.
2. The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
3. The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be communicated to eligible candidates by email.
4. Reporting time for online interview will be communicated and all the candidates shall adhere to theinstructions.
5. The candidates will have to compulsorily filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the scan certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and a recent photograph enclosed onto the scan application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be sent by email. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificate at the time of joining.
6. No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
7. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
8. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
9.All the other candidates are also required compulsorily submit the scan declaration duly signed in the format annexed along with other documents in the e-mail.
10. In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa, New Delhi, Delhi 110012
Selection Procedure :
After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be called by email for the online interview which is fixed on 13 th November 2020 from 10 A.M onwards. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply :
The candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 6 th November, 2020. If on the date of online interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to nappear in the interview.