1 position - Project Assistant Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Project Assistant Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||19 Feb 2021|
Terms and Conditions:
1. Age Limit for the positions is 35 years max. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years’ relaxation for SC/ST and woman candidates as per Government/ ICAR guidelines. Minimum age should be of 18 years as on date of interview.
2. The eligible candidates should report for the interview 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities. Candidates appearing for interview should bring two copies of their biodata in prescribed application format given below (Annexure I), 02 photographs and one set of attested photocopies of their certificates/mark-sheets/experience proof etc. Applicants must bring with them original documents at the time of interview for verification.
3. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview and candidates reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
4. No objection certificate from the employer, in case he/ she has an employment.
5. Candidates whose near/ distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/ IARI, has to declare it and communicate this office as per format given below by Feb 19, 2021.
6. Canvassing in any form would lead to disqualification of candidate and No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
7. The selected candidates shall not claim for any regular appointments at this institute as the above positions are purely contractual, non-regular, time bound and are co-terminus with the project.
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012
Selection Procedure :
After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding interview by email or over phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and for the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at a later stage.Applications are invited to attend Interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing)
How to Apply :
ironmental sustainability”(upto2021).The position is temporary nature and co-terminus with the project. The eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with scanned copy of the original documents through email to [email protected] by Feb 19, 2021.