1 position - Senior Research Fellow Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||22 Feb 2021|
Terms and conditions
1. The above position is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis. The post is co-terminus with the project, and will be offered initially for a period of one year or till termination of the project whichever is earlier and further extendable based on satisfactory performance for the remaining period of the project.
2. The candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years and for SRF, age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women and 3 years for OBC, is applicable as per Govt. of India/ICAR Rules.
3. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption either in this institute or in ICAR. Non‐maintenance of the discipline and failure to perform the assigned duties will make the SRF liable for termination during the appointment period as per ICAR rules
4. Candidates should submit their complete bio-data, duly self-attested certificates and mark sheets (From Class X onwards), experience certificate and no objection certificate from their current employer. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
5. The interview of eligible candidates will be held on 22nd Feb 2021 at 10 AM Online.
6. Candidates who are not able to produce their essential degree completion certificate as on the date of the interview will not be eligible to attend the interview.
7. Candidates whose near/distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare it and communicate this office as per format given below. Such declaration must reach to the undersigned by post or through e‐mail at [email protected] If communicated or declared on the date of interview, candidate will not be interviewed. Candidates having no near/ distant relative(s) working at ICAR/ IARI will also furnish a declaration (format given below) on the date of interview.
8. Candidates joining after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
9. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
10. No objection certificate from the employer in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
11. The decision of Joint Director (Research), IARI will be final and binding in all respects.
Division of Agricultural Engineering, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa Campus, New Delhi, Delhi. 110012.
Selection Procedure :
Online-interview will be held from the Division of Agricultural Engineering, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi 110 012
How to Apply :
a. The interview of eligible candidates will be held on 22nd Feb 2021 at 12.00 noon Online.
b. Date and Time of Online Interview: Date and Time: 22nd Feb 2021 at 12.00 noon