1 position - Senior Research Fellow Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Mar 2021|
Terms and Conditions
1. Fresh Application, as per format given in Annexure-I, alongwith self-declarations (Annexure-II), self-attested scanned copy of the marksheets (10th onwards), essential certificates and publications (making One PDF file of all) must reach to Dr. D.S. Gurjar, Senior Scientist & PI of the project, Water Technology Centre, IARI, New Delhi-12 on or before 10 th March 2021 (Last Date) on his email ID: ([email protected] OR [email protected]). An acknowledgement will be sent through reply e-mail which will be considered as proof of receipt of application form.
2. The manpower engaged as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) will be purely temporary and filled up on contractual and provisional basis. The engagement as SRF will be time bound, non-regular and co-terminus in nature with the project (Project duration upto 16 January 2022) and it is also not against any sanctioned vacancy/cadre strength/post/position. Hence, the service provisions for regular posts including reservations will not be applicable to this SRF engagement in the project. The appointments may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
3. The rate and timing of payment of emoluments to SRF and other terms and conditions will be as per the agreement/MoU signed by the Institute with funding agency. If any conflict occurs, final decision will be according to the competent authority of the Institute.
4. The engagement as SRF will be offered initially for a period of one year or till termination of the project whichever is earlier and further extendable based on satisfactory performance for the remaining period of the project.
5. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption either in this institute or in ICAR.
6. Candidates should send the scanned copy of their duly filled and signed application form with pasted passport size photo, self-attested research/teaching/training etc. experience in relevant field certificates, certificates on experience in the projects/scheme of ICAR institutes, all mark sheets (from Class 10th onwards) and all degree certificates and No Objection Certificate from their current employer, by making one pdf file of all, through their own e-mail ID.
7. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be short listed for the online interview. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificate at the time of joining.
8. Upper Age Limit for SRF will be 35 years for men and 40 years for women (with relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per existing rules) on the date of interview.
9. Candidates whose near/distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare it as per format given below (Annexure-II). Candidates having no near/ distant relative(s) working at ICAR/ IARI will also furnish a self declaration as per format given in Annexure-II. Such declaration must be enclosed with application form and must reach to the e-mail address of PI.
10. The Online Interview will be held on 25th March 2021 at 10.30 am onwards. After scrutiny of application forms, short listed/eligible candidates will be informed in advance about the software/app to be used for online interview through e-mail/SMS. Therefore, the candidates must have a valid operative e-mail and mobile number.
11. No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
12. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature or termination.
13. The candidates who have earlier worked as SRFs/RAs in the ICAR schemes may be given preference for engagement as SRF subject to their suitability.
14. TA/DA, leave entitlement, medical benefits and other terms and condition (which are not covered above) will be according to ICAR/Institute guidelines and rules.
15. English version of advertisement will be considered as final, if any conflict.
a) Candidates who had applied earlier for the same post & project should also send new/fresh applications as earlier SRF advertisement/recruitment for this project was cancelled due to some administrative reason.
b) Incomplete and incorrect application forms will be rejected.
c) Please enclose self-attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates/proofs in support of your qualification, age and research experience and list of publications with application form by making one pdf file.
d) Application should be neatly typed on separate white paper (A-4 size) following the application format given
Dr. D.S. Gurjar, Senior Scientist & PI of the project,
Water Technology Centre, IARI, New Delhi-12
Selection Procedure :
After scrutinizing of application form, eligible candidates will be interviewed online by the selection committee on 25th March 2021 at 10:30 AM. Eligible candidates will be informed in advance about the software/app to be used for online interview and any other changes, if any, through their respective e-mail/SMS. Therefore, the candidates must have a valid operative e-mail and mobile number. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment/joining. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply :
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic, the interested candidates who meet the below mentioned essential qualification are directed to send a copy of duly filled application form in the enclosed proforma along with self declaration and self-attested scanned copy of the marksheets (10th onwards), essential certificates and publications (making One PDF file of all) to the PI’s E-mail ID ([email protected] OR [email protected]). The last date of submission of said application form alongwith all scanned documents is 10 th March 2021.