(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates.
(d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / District Magistrate
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM. (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School / College Principal / Headmaster, where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate
(l) National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate. NCC A / B / C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A / B / C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(m) Sports Certificate.
(n) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
1. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
2. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
3. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
4. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
5. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
6. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing / alteration of any type will not be accepted.
7. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
8. No compensation for Death / Injury / Loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
9. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
10. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
11. Footwear. 1.6 Kms Run will take place on Road/Hard Surface. All candidates are advised to use suitable footwear (shoes) for 1.6 Kms Run and practice accordingly for the Rally.
12. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and dispatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
13. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training
14. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
15. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
16. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
17. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation
Selection Procedure :
1. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : At Rally Site
Group I – Upto 5 Minutes 30 Seconds.
Group II – 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds
2. Physical measurement Test (PMT) : At Rally Site
3. Medical Test
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to Military Hospital/ Command Hospital/ Base Hospital for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated Military Hospital/ Command Hospital/ Base Hospital for medical on 05 Th Day From Date Of Generation Of Medical Review Baring Sundays And Closed Holidays and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case declared Medical Fit
4. Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) ADMIT CARD for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) ADMIT CARD for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at Military Hospital/ Command Hospital/ Base Hospital.
How to Apply :
1. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 24 January 2021 to 09 March 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent to candidates registered e-mail 15 days prior to the commencement of rally. Candidate should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Any candidate who fails to produce his admit card will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
2. The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in