3 positions - Enrolled Follower - Paradeep
|Job profile||Enrolled Follower|
|Age||Should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years. The candidates Odisha can only apply. from|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 - Rs. 69,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||18 Dec 2020|
1. Vacancy may be changed subject to the availability or post additional requirement, if any, selection and appointment will be made as per existing rules and regulations as applicable in the department
2. In case of any injury / accident occurred during the test interview the Government will not be held responsible for any compensation/allowance
3. Self attested photo copies of educational, technical, caste and experience certificates along with two passport photographs should be attached with application
4. Description of duties: Cleaning Of WCs Toilets, premises inside and outside the building and also posting/ duties onboard ships.
5. Crucial date for fixing age limit will be the last date of receiving Applications i.e. 18 Dec 2020.Age: Born between
(a) UR Candidates – 25 Oct 1995 to 25 Oct 2002
(b) SC/ST Candidates – 25 Oct 1990 to 25 Oct 2002
(c) OBC Candidates – 25 Oct 1992 to 25 Oct 2002
6. Physical Standards. Following are the requirement of physical standards:-
(a) Height. Minimum height requirement is 157 cms which may be reduced up to 5 cms in the case of Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Garhwal/Kumaon, Sikkim, local tribalsof Andaman & Nicobar Islands and upto 2 cms in case of candidates from Lakshadweep, mainland settlers in Andaman & Nicobar for candidates joining the Coast Guard.
(b) Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
(c) Weight. Proportionate to height and age (+ 10% acceptable).
(d) Eye Sight. 6/60 (Better) 6/60 (Worse) without glasses. 6/9 (Better) 6/24 (Worse) with glasses.
( * Candidates are advised to preferably carry shoes, shorts and T-shirt for Physical Fitness Test)
Selection in the Coast Guard is fair and on merit only. Candidates should not fall prey to unscrupulous posing as recruitment agent for complaint against such persons, candidates must approach the Regulating Officer Indian Coast Guard Station Paradip
The Recruitment Officer, Indian Coast Guard Station Paradip, Opposite Port trust Admin Building, Badpadia Paradip-754142
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test, Professional Skill Test and Physical Fitness Test. Application which are not in prescribed format without photocopies of certificates (Self attested) having no photograph or signature of the candidate will be summarily rejected. The application should only be sent by ORDINARY POST. The decision of the commanding officer, Indian Coast Guard Station Paradip regarding selection/rejection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
How to Apply :
How to apply: The application is to be submitted on plain paper (typed/ handwritten in English/ Hind). The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWERS(in capital letters) and application should be be sent by ordinary post only to The Recruitment Officer, Indian Coast Guard Station Paradip, Opposite Port trust Admin Building, Badpadia Paradip-754142 so as to reach till 18 Dec 2020. Application and may be downloaded from CG Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in