1 position - Teacher cum Performer - New Delhi
|Job profile||Teacher cum Performer|
|Age||Not exceeding 50 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.|
|Last Date to apply||24 Nov 2020|
other Terms and Conditions:
1.All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other condiiions stipulated in the advertisement.
2.They are advised to satisfy themselves beiore applying that they possess essential criteria laid down for various posts.
3.The prescribed essential criteria is minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for screening/interview’ The Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualifications/ years of experience in the subject/ screening test/other suitability criteria.
4.The decision of the council will be final in this regard. If any document/ certificate is furnished in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript in Hindi/English of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be submitted. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualification andf or experience will be the closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
5. The candidate serving in Govt./ Autonomous/Statutory bodies should apply through proper channel and their duly forwarded application should reach the office of the Deputy Director General (A&E), Indian Council for Cultural Relations, Azad Bhavan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110 002 on or before the closing date. They should submit ‘NO OBJECTION’ Certificate from their employer at the time of interview. In case they do not furnish the same, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
6. The Council reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or as per part without assigning any reason thereof.
7. Any corrigendum/ order regarding this advertisement will be issued on the website only. Candidates are advised to visit the website for this purpose. No separate corrigendum etc. will be published in Newspaper/Employment News.
8. Applicants will be fully responsible for the accuracy of the information they furnish. Any information furnished by the candidate, if found incorrect at any stage will result in his/her disqualification and/ or dismissal from the service at any stage.
9. The appointment of the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the Competent Medical Board/Medical Authority before joining the post.
10. The candidate shall have to appear for interview, if called for, at his/her own cost. No TA/DA will be admissible.
11. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
12. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
13. Eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format or neatly typed on ,A.4 size paper on one side as per the format. Application completed in all respect enclosing passport size photograph and self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience etc. should reach to the Deputy Director General (A&E), Indian Council for Cultural Relations, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110 002.
14. The Authority reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts advertised without assigning any reasons.
15. Possession of the essential qualifications shali not entitle the applicant right to be called for interview/get selected for the post as the ICCR evolves its own procedure in short listing the applications.
16. Application not supported with self attested copies of certificates of age, educationai qualifications, mark sheets, experience certificates etc. would be rejected and they would not be called for interview.
17. Candidates are advised to read all instructions carefully before sending their applications, otherwise their applications are likely to be rejected on or more of the following reasons in terms of the notification. (a) Applications received after the closing date. (b) Applications not in prescribed format. (c) Candidates not having the required qualifications & experience. (d) Applications without latest photograph not being pasted in the provided sPace.
Terms and Conditions of Appointment
1.. He/she will draw the honorarium equivalent to fixed emoluments at basic level of an Assistant Section Officer (ASO) employed in that Mission but of a non-rePresentational and non-gazetted, as living expenses per month.
2. The candidate shall not be allowed to take his/her sPouse and children. It will be a non family assignment. The Council would have no Iiability/ responsibility towards any family member of the deployed personnel.
3. The candidate will be provided service/studio residential accommodation as deemed appropriate by the Mission.
4. The candidate witl be provided to and fro international air passage by approved route and 200 kgs of unaccompanied baggage by air or 400 kgs by sea route inclusive of free baggage allowance provided by the airline.
5. The candidate would not be entitled for midterm home leave and emergency passage during the entire period of deployment. Any travel expense on emergency travel will be borne by the candidate.
6. The Council will provide medical facility for the candidate. This will be covered under AMA. However he/she is required to submit a medical fitness certificate from any Govemment or recognised hospital/labs before joining, stating that he/she is not a patient of Blood Pressure, Sugar, Asthma or any severe disease.
7. The Council will not consider any request for extension of contract on medical or any other ground. Any extension of stay without approval will be at candidates own risk and cost.
8. The candidate shall not indulge in matters of political/legal nature during the entire period of his/her tenure.
9. The candidates would be required to put at least 40 hours duty in a week by conducting classes, workshops, lecture demonstration etc. in his/her specific field as well as other fields he/she knows.
10. He/she is also required to do any administrative/other office related work that may be assigned by the Head of Mission.
11.Any extra payment (other than paid by the Council) of any kind and howsoever described, honorarium etc. provided by the local organisations/institutions during the entire period of appointmen! has to be deposited with the Mission for credit of the Council.
12.The Council shall have all rights to recall the candidate within their deployment period on the ground of medical condition/moral turpitude/ unfitness to teach or any other administrative ground without giving any reasons/compensation etc.
13. The candidate will be entitled for 8 days preparation time at the completion of term, at the discretion of the Mission.
14. During the period of appointment, the candidate will be entitled to 1 day causal leave per month only. He/she will be entitled to avail leave accumulated (casual leave) during the period, whereas any advance leave would attract deductions in the honorarium.
15.He/she will not pass any confidential information belonging to the Mission/ICCR or relating to it affairs or dealings or damaging the reputation of Mission/ICCR which may come to his/her knowledge during his/her appointment.
16.During his/her appointment period he/she will not indulge in any activity inside or outside the Missiorls premises on regular/ temPorary or part time basis which is of commercial nature and/or generates monetary or other benefits.
17. Matters not covered above will be referred to the Council, whose decision will be final. other Terms and Conditions
Deputy Director General (A&E) -Office. Indian Council for Cultural Relations, Azad Bhavan, I P Estate, New Delhi- 110002
Selection Procedure :
Short listed candidates will be called for an interview to ICCR, Azad Bhavary New Delhi for which no TA/DA will be paid.
How to Apply :
Applications in English on plain paper along with detailed bio-data as peiformat enclosed may be sent to the Deputy Director General (A&E) -Office. Indian Council for Cultural Relations, Azad Bhavan, I’P’ Estate, New Delhi- 110002 latest by 24 th November, 2020. Those in service should apply through proper channel only.