1 position - Senior Medical Officer - Haora/Howrah
|Job profile||Senior Medical Officer|
|Age||50 years as on the last date of submission of application form|
|Last Date to apply||05 Nov 2020|
1. Applicants must ensure that they possess all the requisite qualification and experience required for the post as laid down in the advertisement.
2. The applicants are responsible for authenticity of the information, documents and photographs they furnish. The candidature is liable to be cancelled if any false statement or any sort of suppression of facts is being found at any point of time.
3. Mere possession of the prescribed qualification and experience does not ensure that the applicant would be called for screening test and / or presentation and / or interview.
4. The Institute reserves the right not to fill the post.
5. Age, qualification, experience will be counted on the last date of submission of application form.
6. Relaxation, if any, is admissible as per Central Government Rules.
7. Relaxation, if claimed, should have to be supported by proper documents/certificates.
8. Candidates employed in the Govt./Autonomous Bodies/PSUs need to apply through proper channel. An Advance Copy of the application need to be sent. Such candidates need to bring “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview.
9. Applicants should be physically fit and mentally sound.
10. Application format is available at the Institute website. Applicants must have to apply in the prescribed format only. No other format of application form will be entertained.
11. Additional sheets may be attached if space found to be insufficient.
12. Application forms must be supported with attested/self certified copies of Degrees/Certificates/Documents, otherwise application may be rejected.
13. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants for screening test and / or presentation and / or interview
14. All original testimonials/documents are to be produced at the time of interview.
15. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
16. Any correspondence, whatsoever, will lead to cancellation of the candidature. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of candidature.
17. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and /or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the Hon’ble High Court, Kolkata.
18. Applicants are requested to visit Institute website regularly for any corrigendum/addendum etc.
19. Applicant, if selected, should have to stay in the residential quarters within the campus, paying requisite licence fees.
20. The decision of the Authority will be final.
21. The selected doctor shall be required to visit the departments/offices/residential quarters inside the campus for examining patient in case of emergency.
22. The selected doctor may be required to attend any patient beyond normal duty hours.
1. Attested or Self attested copies of the Matriculation/10th Standard/Secondary/ Madhyamik or equivalent mark sheet and certificate, Higher Secondary/Class-XII or equivalent mark sheet and certificate Degree mark sheet and certificate and proof of age as per Central / State Board of Examinations are required to be attached with the duly filled in application including the Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- as mentioned above, failing which the application would be rejected.
2. Photo Identity Card (issued by the govt. agencies/last attended Institution/University)
3. The relevant category /cast certificate issued by the competent authority, if required.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be deputation basis.
How to Apply :
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment directly / on deputation for the post of Senior Medical Officer (01). For further details please visit the Institute Website: http://www.iiests.ac.in The last date of submission of applications is 05.11.2020 upto 05.00 PM.
Filled in Application Forms in the prescribed format is to be sent to the following address: ‘Registrar, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, P.O.-Botanic Garden, Howrah-711103’ within 05.11.2020 before 5 PM