3 positions - Temporary Doctor - Haora/Howrah
|Job profile||Temporary Doctor|
|Age||35 years as on the last date of submission of application form.|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||29 Oct 2020|
General Instruction and Information for Recruitment of Temporary Doctors
1. Applicants must ensure that they possess all the requisite qualification and experience required for the post as laid down in the advertisement.
2. The applicants are responsible for authenticity of the information, documents and photographs they furnish. The candidature is liable to be cancelled if any false statement or any sort of suppression of facts is being found at any point of time.
3. Mere possession of the prescribed qualification and experience does not ensure that the applicant would be called for screening test and / or presentation and / or interview.
4. The Institute reserves the right not to fill the post.
5. Age, qualification, experience will be counted on the last date of submission of application form.
6. Relaxation, if any, is admissible as per Central Government Rules applicable for the institute.
7. Relaxation, if claimed, should have to be supported by proper documents/certificates.
8. Applicants should be physically fit and mentally sound.
9. Application format is available at the Institute website. Applicants have to apply in the prescribed format only. No other format of application form will be entertained.
10. Additional sheets may be attached, if space found to be insufficient.
11. Application Forms must be supported with attested/self certified copies of Degrees/Certificates/Documents, otherwise Application may be rejected.
12. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants for screening test and / or presentation and / or interview.
13. Filled in Application Form in the prescribed proforma, is to be sent to the following address: ‘Registrar, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, P.O-Botanic Garden, Howrah-711103’within 29.10.2020 before 5 PM.
14. All original testimonials/documents are to be produced at the time of interview.
15. Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- purchased in favour of ‘Registrar, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur’ from any Nationalized Bank, payable at Kolkata, should be enclosed with the application form.
16. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
17. Any correspondence, whatsoever, will lead to cancellation of the candidature. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of candidature.
18. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and /or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the Hon’ble High Court, Kolkata.
19. Applicants are requested to visit Institute website regularly for any corrigendum/addendum etc.
20. Applicant, if selected, may have to stay in the residential quarter provided by the Institute, if situation demands.
21. Every selected doctor shall be required to serve 8 hours per day (including night time) and 5 days in a week, including Saturdays/Sundays/Holidays as per the duty roster to be prepared by the Competent Authority from time to time.
22. The decision of the Authority will be final.
23. Reservation rules as per Government of India shall be applicable.
Requirement Of Documents /certificates/degrees
1. Attested or Self attested copies of the Matriculation/10th Standard/Secondary/ Madhyamik or equivalent mark sheet and certificate, Higher Secondary/Class-XII or equivalent mark sheet and certificate, Degree mark sheet and certificate and proof of age as per Central / State Board of Examinations are required to be attached with the duly filled in application form including the Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- as mentioned above, failing which the application would be rejected.
2. Photo Identity Card (issued by the govt. agencies/last attended Institution/University)
3. The relevant category /cast certificate issued by the competent authority, if required.
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, P.O-Botanic Garden, Howrah-711103
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment of Temporary Doctors (03). For further details please visit the Institute Website: http://www.iiests.ac.in The last date of submission of applications is 29.10.2020 upto 05.00 PM.