1 position - Junior Research Fellow - Allahabad
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date to apply||15 Nov 2020|
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad
Department of Information Technology, Allahabad 211015 (UP) India
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail about the date and mode of interview.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates are requested to submit their resume ( having academic details and work experience if any) to : Dr. Bibhas Ghoshal, Department of Information Technology, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad via e-mail at : [email protected] with the subject line “JRF application for Resource Constrained AI Project ” latest by November 15, 2020.
2. Incomplete applications will be rejected. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview
3.The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
4. The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed at anypoint of time for exceptional candidates.
5. Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
6. Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate ” from the employer at the time of interview.The association between PI and the candidate can be discontinued at any time by giving one month’s notice in writing either by the PI of the project to candidate, or by candidate to the PI of the project.