8 positions - Project Associate I - Jammu
|Job profile||Project Associate I|
|Age||Upper Age Limit 35 years|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||22 Oct 2020|
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions.
2. Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from Husbands, who are not remarried since, as per GOI/CSIR provisions.
3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. should send their copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
CSIR-Indian Institute Of Integrative Medicine Canal Road, Jammu-180001
Selection Procedure :
1. Application form for particular position can be filled online in the Google Form for that particular position. Google Forms links are available on the website of CSIR-IIIM (www.iiim.res.in). Filled forms should be submitted by or before 22.10.2020 (Thursday) up to 5:00 pm.
2. Application Form submitted after the scheduled date and time i.e. 22.10.2020 (Thursday) up to 5.00 P.M. shall not be entertained for Online Interview.
3. The applicant should fill separate form for each position code.
4. Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of Online Interview. The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM Website www.iiim.res.in by evening on 24.10.2020 (Saturday).
5. The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 10.00 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (if any change is there, they will be accordingly intimated).
6. Eligible/shortlisted candidate shall attend the Online Interview through Video Conferencing on Google Meet.
7. The viva-voce in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted online through Video Conferencing on Google Meet. However, if a large number of candidates apply, the Screening Committee may re-visit the criteria and shortlist the candidates for Online Interview in proportionate to the available vacancies. Candidate has the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee.
8. The positions are purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with sponsored Project.
9. In case the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., in that case the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the Application Form and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the Application Form.
10. To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subjects should apply for the Online Interview.
11. Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/empanelment stands cancelled.
How to Apply :
Application form for particular position can be filled online in the Google Form for that particular position. Google Forms links are available on the website of CSIR-IIIM (www.iiim.res.in). Filled forms should be submitted by or before 22.10.2020 (Thursday) up to 5:00 pm. Application Form submitted after the scheduled date and time i.e. 22.10.2020 (Thursday) up to 5.00 P.M. shall not be entertained for Online Interview.