1 position - Finance and Accounts Officer Jobs - Amritsar Jobs
|Job profile||Finance and Accounts Officer Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||06 Feb 2021|
1. A candidate applying for the above position must be a citizen of India.
2. The appointment is in the Indian Institute of Management Amritsar, which is an Institute of national importance established during the year 2015 under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
3. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the closing date for receipt of the applications, i.e., 06 February 2021 (1730 hrs). Applicants are advised to ensure their eligibility before applying for a post. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
4. The documents will be verified with original testimonials at the time of the interview if the applicant is called for the same.
5. If a candidate is applying for more than one position, a separate application will be required to be filled in by the candidates, along with a separate fee.
6. The prescribed educational qualification and experience are the minimum. Mere fulfilling the minimum advertised qualification and experience requirements does not automatically entitle an applicant to be called for the written test/ interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written test/ interview to a maximum of five or less.
7. The Institute reserves the right to devise its criteria for shortlisting the candidates for all the positions advertised. The duly constituted Screening Committee will shortlist the candidates adopting such criteria. Therefore, candidates should mention in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents, and ensure that all details are complete and accurate.
8. The period of experience rendered by a candidate on a part-time basis, daily wages, etc. will not be counted while calculating the requisite/ relevant experience for shortlisting the candidates for the written test/ interview.
9. The Institute’s decision in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of any/ all applications, fixing the eligibility criteria, the equivalence of qualifications, mode of screening/ selection, the conduct of test/ examination/ interview, will be final and binding on the candidates.
10. The Institute shall entertain no interim correspondence or personal inquiries.
11. Candidates working in the Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. They should submit a No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of filling an online application.
12. During the selection process, the Institute reserves the right to seek any other certificate, including vigilance clearance in respect of the candidates already in service at any time.
13. The crucial date for determining the age limit and other eligibility criteria shall be the closing date for the receipt of applications.
14. The age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category, as per existing rules for which applicants have to attach the requisite certificates.
15. The Institute solely reserves the right to cancel or not fill any/ all the advertised positions without assigning any reason.
16. All the above positions require a full 24×7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to dedicate themselves wholeheartedly to the Institute are expected to apply.
17. Appointment orders issued by the Institute to the finally selected candidate shall be provisional. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents (subject to character/ antecedent/ Police verification, verification of all original documents, experience certificate, and other relevant documents) submitted by a candidate at the time of the written test/ interview and the appointment. In case later on, if it is found at any point of time that any of the facts/ documents submitted by a candidate are falsified or tampered with, or the candidate has doubtful antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his/ her candidature shall stand cancelled and his/ her services may be terminated.
18. All appointments shall be subject to the satisfactory completion of the probation period. Further, in case of any inadvertent mistake in the selection process, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment order, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
19. Addendum/ deletion/ corrigendum (if any) shall be posted on the Institute’s website only.
20. Canvassing of any nature and bringing any influence/ pressure from any quarter will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
21. Correspondence, if any, from the Institute, including written test/ interview call letter of the shortlisted candidates, shall be sent to the E-mail ID provided by the candidate. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to provide the correct E-mail ID. For updates, please visit the Institute’s website, i.e., iimamritsar.ac.in.
Indian Institute of Management Amritsar
Punjab Institute of Technology, Inside Government Polytechnic Compound, Chheharta, GT Road Amritsar- 143105,
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply through online mode only at the official website of IIM Amritsar, i.e., www.iimamritsar.ac.in. The last date for submission of online applications is 06 February 2021 (17:30 hrs).
2. All Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs.1000 (Rupees Five Hundred only). Please note that all female applicants are exempted to pay application fee.
3. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs.500 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only).
4. All those candidates applying for more than one post will have to apply and pay the fee for each post separately.
5. Candidates are advised in their interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the IIM Amritsar website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days. Late applications will not be entertained, and the Institute will not refund the application fee.
6. Institute does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications with a fee within the last date on account of the reasons mentioned above or for any other reason beyond the Institute’s control.
7. After the successful submission of an online application, candidates must take a printout of the application form for submitting the same along with the requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when called by the institute committee or at the time of interview.
8. The Institute will verify the information furnished by the candidates in their applications about the original documents during the Document Verification. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information provided by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/ her candidature will be rejected instantly. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form.