1 position - Program Director - Bangalore
|Job profile||Program Director|
|Age||Maximum age limit for being appointed under these Rules will ordinarily not exceed 60 years for Non-teaching staff, subject to discretion from the director.|
|Last Date to apply||05 Nov 2020|
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Lead the project management responsibilities including creating the Program strategy, creating grant proposal, Outreach proposal, monitoring the deliverables and engaging with CSR partner.
2.Create and manage long-term goals of the program
3. Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
4.Identify the list of activities for the smooth running of the program and needs to get it done within the timelines of the workplan.
5. Drive outreach and timely communication of program activities to all stakeholders involved.
6. Once the program begins, own the customer interface till program completion.
7.Must be adept at handling client interactions and at being the POC through all phases of the program.
8.Work closely with the Academic Director and faculty involved for developing the program design and the learning outcomes.
9. To address challenges faced by the participants in relation to academic and provide operational support as required.
10.Record the participant feedback to ensure the quality of program gets better each day.
11. Support the PR activities at NSRCEL to enhance entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Bannerghatta Main Rd, opp. to Apollo Hospitals, Sundar Ram Shetty Nagar, Bilekahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated
How to Apply :
Closing date for applications is November 05, 2020 Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home