1 position - Librarian Jobs - Indore Jobs
|Job profile||Librarian Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||24 Feb 2021|
General Terms and Conditions
1. Applications received after February 24, 2021 will not be entertained.
2. Application without Prescribed Format and Annexures as mentioned in point no.1 will not be considered. The application is only to be sent through email on [email protected] No other mode of application will be considered.
3. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualification and experience requirements will not confer any right on the candidates for being called for Interview or/and their selection.
4. Candidates not found suitable for the position may be considered for a lower position or on a lower pay scale or on an appropriate consolidated salary.
5. The Institute reserves the right not to select anyone without assigning any reason.
6. The Institute reserves the right to change/apply appropriate shortlisting criteria in case of large number of applications.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
8. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
10. Incomplete application without proper supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
11. Application fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees one thousand only) plus applicable GST which is non-refundable, is required to be paid online at “https://forms.eduqfix.com/iimindoreapplicationrecr/add”. The candidate has to provide a Qfix Reference Number of the Application fee in the prescribed Format after making the payment. Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PwD category and women candidates are exempted from paying application fee. While making payment please mention “1/2021” as Recruitment Number in the online payment portal.
12. The position will remain open until filled.
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the Prescribed Format along with scanned copies of Qualification Certificates , Experience Certificate and Category/PwD certificate if applicable via email at [email protected] with super scribed subject as “Application for the Post of Librarian” on or before February 24, 2021.