1 position - Manager Jobs - Lucknow Jobs
|Job profile||Manager Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 75,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||28 Jan 2021|
1. In respect of regular positions, all other allowances are as applicable to Central Govt. employees stationed at Lucknow / Noida-as per place of posting. In respect of contractual positions, the salary shall be consolidated as indicated above.
2. Persons working in Central Government / State Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies etc. should send their application either through proper channel or should furnish ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Written Test/Interview.
3. Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date for the receipt of applications for all posts except in case of FA-cum-CAO, it shall be 31st July 2021 (as it is future vacancy).
4. The age limit is relaxable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category as per Central Govt. rules for which applicants have to attach the necessary certificate (s) as prescribed by the Govt. of India.
5. There is no age limit for regular employees of the Institute.
6. The persons working in the Institute on contractual basis would be given the weightage of actual period served for the purpose of age relaxation subject to a maximum of 5 years.
7. Mere fulfilling of the minimum advertised qualification and experience requirements DO NOT automatically entitle an applicant to be called for Written Test/Interview.
8. All the applications received within the due date in response to this advertisement shall be considered by a Screening Committee and ONLY the candidates recommended by the Screening Committee will be called for Written Test/Interview. The decision of the Institute will be final and the Institute will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
9. Preference will be given to candidates who have relevant working experience of IIM / IIT / IISER / Centrally Funded Institutions etc
10. Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested copies of certificates/ testimonials or received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
11. A candidate may apply for more than one post if he/she is eligible and desires to do so. In such cases, the candidate will have to send their applications as well as requisite Demand Draft (if applicable) separately for each post.
12. Candidates are advised to visit the website of IIM Lucknow (www.iiml.ac.in) regularly for any Updates, Amendments and Corrigendum. It will be placed on the Institute website only
13. The number of posts may be increased or decreased depending upon the requirement of the Institute.
Chief Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Management, Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow – 226 013
Selection Procedure :
1. Junior Engineer (Electrical): A Written test of 3 hours duration will be conducted for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical).
2. Total Marks: 300
3. Those candidate who qualify in the written test as per criteria decided by the Selection Committee will have to undergo the Skill/Trade Test of qualifying nature
4. Brief Patterns and Syllabus of Written Test for the post of Jr. Engineer (Electrical):- i) General English & Comprehension – 25 MCQ x 2 Marks =50 Marks In this part, questions related to knowledge of English language and writing ability will be asked. Questions from this will be standard of 12th class. Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling/Detecting misspelt words, Idioms & phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences etc.
5. General Intelligence Test, General Knowledge & Computer Knowledge25 MCQ x 2 Marks = 50 Marks
a. General Intelligence Test- The purpose of this is test is the ability to test the candidate’s understanding of a new situation, analyze and identify its various elements. Questions in this test will be based on the understanding and explore instructions, relationship, similarities, consistent, conclusions and actions etc.
b. General Knowledge: This part of question paper is to assess the candidates’ ability regarding general knowledge about his/her surroundings and about its use in society. In this test such a question which will be kept to check current events and everyday science and the facts of experience which may include historical and geographical facts. (Specially Related to India) and judged them to the knowledge of the
scientific aspects, which can be expected of any educated person.
c. Computer Knowledge: In this part, questions will be asked related to Peripheral Device, Number System, Memory, Internet, Modem, Operating System, Language, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, E-mail etc.
6. Electrical Engineering80 MCQ x 2 Marks = 160 Marks 20 Short Answer Type Questions (one or two lines) x 2 Marks = 40 Marks
7. Assistant: A written test will be conducted for the post of Assistant. The brief details of patterns & syllabus is given as under: Those candidates who qualify in the written test as per criteria decided by the Selection Committee will have to undergo the Skill Test (Computer Proficiency Test) of qualifying nature for testing the working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access & Office tools, Internet etc
8. Selection Process for the Contractual Positions (Sr. Manager-Business Development & Manager-Programs): The process of selection may include Interview/Written Test or both as decided by the Selection Committee.
9. In respect of regular positions, outstation candidates called for interview/skill test will be reimbursed to-and-fro actual railway by the shortest route on production of relevant tickets as per undermentioned entitlements:
(a) Junior Engineer (Electrical) Who will be shortlisted for skill/trade test after qualifying the written test will only be reimbursed to & fro Sleeper Class actual railway fare. (b) Assistant Who will be shortlisted for skill test (computer proficiency test) after qualifying the written test will only be reimbursed to & fro Sleeper Class actual railway fare
How to Apply :
1. The last date for receipt of applications for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant, Sr. Manager (Business Development), & Manager (Programs) is extended upto January 28.2021 (05.00PM).
2. The envelope containing the applications should be clearly superscribed in bold “Application for the post of”