Terms and Conditions:
1. The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis till 31st March/ expiry of the project.
2. The age limit of above position is up to 35 years as on the date of interview.
3. The relaxation in upper age limit is five years for SC/ST/women candidates and three years for OBC candidates as per rules.
4. The candidates shall submit Applications at the time of interview in the proforma enclosed along with a passport size photograph and a set of self-attested copies of requisite mark-sheet, certificates and supporting documents.
5. Candidates have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verifications.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
7. Report for registration from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM on the date of interview (Virtual).
8. The decision of the Director, ICAR-IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
9. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption in ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad or funding agency at the end of the project.
10. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
11. The selected candidate may have to join immediately.
12. For further details/updates please visit our website www.millets.res.in regularly.
13. IIMR reserves the right to alter/ change/ cancel this advertisement/ recruitment without assigning any reason at any stage of recruitment process
14. Candidates have to produce an undertaking, stating that they are not enrolled in any other job or academic courses etc. (either full time or part time) for attending the interview.
Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030
Selection Procedure :
Eligible and interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview (virtual) to be held through a virtual platform at the campus of Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, on 12 February 2021 (Friday) from 10:30 AM
How to Apply :
1. Interested and eligible candidates may send their CV along with qualification and experience certificates scanned copies to [email protected] on or before 08.02.2021, 6:00 pm.
2. CVs received after 09 th February 2021, 05:00 PM will not be considered
3. Please be watchful if any corrigendum issued on updates/ modifications on the subject. (www.millets.res.in/ad.php)
4. Eligible and interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview (virtual) to be held through a virtual platform at the campus of Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, on 12 February 2021 (Friday) from 10:30 AM