1 position - Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow) - Pune
|Job profile||Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)|
|Age||Not more than 35 years as on last date of application|
|Salary||Rs. 19,840 - Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||15 Nov 2020|
General Information / details about the post:
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the respective funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualification is bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out selection process for all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the selection process to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualification/s and experience/s over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune 411008, Maharashtra, India
Selection Procedure :
List of shortlisted candidates for selection process (online interview via video platform) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage
How to Apply :
Interested candidates should send their applications by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to [email protected] on or before November 15, 2020. Please mention “Advt No. 45/2020” and “Project Assistant / Project fellow (Junior Research Fellow)” in the subject line of the email.Last date of application November 15, 2020