1 position - Junior Research Fellow Jobs - Thiruvananthapuram Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||28 Jan 2021|
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Thiruvanathapuram.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader/ Principal Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
Selection Procedure :
a. Applications failing to the meet minimum criteria will not be considered. Interviews will be conducted online for shortlisted candidates. Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
b. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email on details of interview date, time and venue and it will also be put up on the website www.iiisertvm.ac.in.
How to Apply :
a. Last date: 28th January , 2021
b. Completed applications should be sent by email to Ullasa Kodandaramaiah ([email protected]), WITH THE SUBJECT LINE “JRF – Your Name”.
c. The application should contain a detailed resume, a one page statement of interest. Please include contact details (phone number, email and postal address), a photograph, scanned copies of educational/professional. Field experience should be supported by a certificate from the employer(s).
d. A printed copy of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicants must bring all certificates (original + one copy) at the time of interview for the purpose of verification.