1 position - Senior Research Fellow Jobs - Thiruvananthapuram Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Feb 2021|
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Thiruvananthapuram.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader/ Principal Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible, if appearing in person, for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates will be informed on details of interview date and time by email. Applicants must bring all certificates (original + one copy) at the time of joining for the purpose of verification and a photocopy of the same will need to be submitted.
How to Apply :
Last date 10 Feb 2021
1. Completed applications should be sent by email to Dr. Ravi Maruthachalam ([email protected]), with the subject line “Application for MHRD Sponsored project: Your Name”.
2. The application should attach a detailed resume with sufficient information of past research work, a one page statement of interest in biological research. Please include contact details (phone number, email and postal address), a photograph, scanned copies of educational/professional qualifications and reprints of papers. Applications failing to the meet minimum criteria will not be considered. Incomplete applications will be disqualified.