1 position - Project Assistant Jobs - Tirupati Jobs
|Job profile||Project Assistant Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||05 Feb 2021|
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
10. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of IISER Tirupati, provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure :
List of shortlisted candidates for further selection process will be notified through email only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form. (Tentative Interview date: February 10th, 2021 via virtual mode).
How to Apply :
a. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to [email protected] on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 PM. on 15 th February, 2021. Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code in the subject line of the email. Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered as complete application).
b. Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at an appropriate stage