1 position - Project Fellow - Tirupati
|Job profile||Project Fellow|
|Age||Age Not more than 28 years as on closing date.|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||30 Oct 2020|
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
10.Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular Ph.D. program of IISER Tirupati, provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati , Mangalam B.O., Tirupati – 517 507, Andhra Pradesh, India
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by email for interview
How to Apply :
Applicants should send their application by email addressed to [email protected] attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before the last date i.e., 5.00 P.M. on 30th October, 2020. Please mention the name of the Post and Project Name in the subject line. No other application form will be accepted.