2 positions - Young Professional I Jobs - Bhopal Jobs
|Job profile||Young Professional I Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Feb 2021|
Terms and conditions:
1. The above positions are purely on temporary basis.
2. The selected candidates will have no right what so ever for absorption/regularization in the Institute. The extension will be given subject to the satisfactory performance of the work.
3. The appointment will be co- terminus with the termination of the project. Other terms & conditions will be as per the guidelines for Young Professional-I working in the ICAR Schemes.
4. The engagement on the positions will be initially for a period of six months/one year or till termination of the project.
5. The selection of candidate(s) doesn’t entail any right for absorption/regularization at IISS and/or any other sister concern including ICAR Headquarter.
6. The services of selected candidates can be dispensed with even before the termination of the project without any notice if his/her services are no more required or his/her contribution is considered not up to the mark.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
8. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on date of interview for necessary formalities.
9. The applicants must bring with them original documents for verification along with one set of the complete bio-data in the prescribed format with self attested photograph and self attested enclosures such as mark sheets, proof of date of birth, certificates for qualification, experience, and cast certificate for submission in office at the time of interview.
10. Canvassing in any’ form will lead to cancellation of candidature. The Director, IISS, reserves the right to fix criteria and short list the candidates for screening of applications/for conducting written test.
11. The decision of the Director, IISS, Bhopal would be final and binding in all aspects.
Indian Institute of Soil Science, Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal
Selection Procedure :
The Director, IISS, reserves the right to fix criteria and short list the candidates for screening of applications/for conducting written test.
How to Apply :
1. Date and time of Test/ Interview Date: 10.02.2021 Time: 10.00 a.m.
2. Interview Of eligible candidates iOr the above contractual positions will held at Indian Institute of Soil Science, Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal, which is 6 K.M from Bhopal main station.