1 position - Executive Engineer Jobs - Mumbai Jobs
|Job profile||Executive Engineer Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||18 Feb 2021|
1) This is a permanent post as per Recruitment Rules and Promotion Policy of the Institute
2) No interim correspondence will be entertained
3) For any queries related to submission of online application, the applicant may send e-mails on [email protected] However, enquiries / queries related to eligibility for the post or for interpretation of the rules will not be entertained.
4) The applicants should ensure at their end that they possess the essential qualification(s) and experience laid down for the post. The qualification degree(s) must be from a recognized University / Institute.
5) Incomplete application shall be summarily rejected.
6) Details furnished in the online application will be treated as final and no subsequent changes shall be entertained.
7) Eligibility of an applicant for the post shall be considered as on the date of closing of online application interface.
8) The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised posts.
9) The age limit criterion will be relaxed for applicants working in any department / section / unit / project of the Institute provided they have served the Institute for at least three years (220 days or more per year) and crossed the age limit criterion during that period, provided they had acquired the requisite qualification(s) before reaching the prescribed age limit for the post. 10) Age relaxation is applicable as per Institute norms.
11) The application fee is Rs. 100 (nonrefundable), which has to be paid through online mode. The SC, ST and PwD applicants and all female applicants are exempted from this fee.
12) Applicants should upload copy of certificates in support of their qualification(s) (matriculation onwards), experience, date of birth, caste, etc. Certificate(s) in support of experience should be on the organization’s letterhead, bearing the date of issuance, specific period of work, designation, pay drawn against each such position, etc., duly certified by the concerned issuing authority.
13) Original certificates should be produced at the time of Selection Process as well as on Joining.
14) The appointment of selected applicant is subject to the applicant being found medically fit as per norms of the Institute.
15) Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC category applicants is applicable only if the post is reserved for that particular category. Age relaxation to PwD applicants & Ex-servicemen is as per rules.
16)Applicants seeking reservation benefits available to OBC/PwD category must attach relevant certificates in the format as prescribed by the Central Government to support their claim. Applicants seeking reservation benefits available to OBC category are required to attach a declaration, in addition to certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority enclosed
17) Decision of the Institute in all matters relating to the eligibility of the applicants, Screening / Skill / Written Test/ Interview and Selection shall be final and binding on all the applicants.
18) No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
19) No correspondence shall be entertained from applicants regarding conduct and result of Written test/ Skill test/ Interview and reasons thereof for not being called.
20) Applicants serving in Central / State / Semi-Government Organization / Autonomous Body / Public Sector Unit / etc., must apply through proper channel and such applicants will be required to produce relieving letter at the time of joining, if selected, failing which they shall not be permitted to join the post.
21) In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may get detected at any stage, even after the issuance of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify / withdraw / cancel any communication made to the candidate.
22) In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
23) The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by an applicant at any point of time, either at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the applicant are fake or the applicant has a clandestine antecedent(s)/ background which the applicant had suppressed at the time of joining, then the applicant’s services are liable to be terminated and legal action may be initiated against such an applicant/ employee.
24) No traveling allowance (TA) shall be paid to the outstation applicants for attending the written test. However, SC/ST applicants attending the written test shall be paid to & fro second class railway fare, by shortest route, subject to production of tickets and caste certificate. SC/ST applicants already in Central/State Government organization, Autonomous Body, Public Sector Units, etc., are not admissible for the same.
25) Outstation applicants called for interview will be reimbursed railway fare by 2 Tier A.C/ air fare by economy class (by Air India only) for journey performed from the city of residence to the Institute and back to the city of residence (in India), by the shortest route on production of proof of onward journey and return journey. (Photocopy of the ticket/ receipt and the Boarding Pass for onward journey). Payment will be made through bank transfer after processing of the claim.
26) Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualification.
Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400076.
Selection Procedure :
1. The final selection will be through interview
2. Decision of the Institute in all matters relating to the eligibility of the applicants, Screening / Skill / Written Test/ Interview and Selection shall be final and binding on all the applicants
3. Applications in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized and shortlisted. Merely fulfilling the requirements prescribed in the advertisement does not automatically entitle an applicant to be called for further selection process. It may not be possible and/or convenient to conduct interview for all eligible applicants, in which case the Institute can limit the number of applicants to be called for Interview on the basis of order of merit in the written test.
How to Apply :
1. Applicants possessing the requisite qualification(s) and relevant experience may apply online at https://www.iitb.ac.in/en/careers/staff-recruitment. Soft copy of application sent over e-mail to any Institute Official will not be considered for selection process. Hard copy of online application is not required to be sent by post.
2. The date of closing of online application interface is 18.02.2021.