1 position - Laboratory Assistant - Jammu
|Job profile||Laboratory Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||03 Nov 2020|
1. Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age limit and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for the relevant post.
2. Good updated knowledge of Computer applications (on emails, word processing, spreadsheet, presentations software etc. and OS like MS-Windows) is a must.
3. The engagement shall be purely on outsource basis through manpower agency of the Institute and period of engagement shall be purely dependent on the requirement of the Institute. The salary will be paid through Manpower agency contracted by IIT Jammu. Please note that this is purely a temporary appointment and selection does not entitle for any claim what-so-ever of permanency or regularization against any regular post or any vacancy arising in future in this or any other cadre/post on the basis of this service. The Institute can fix the consolidated salary lower/ higher than the given range.
4. Shortlisted candidates shall be called for Trade Test/Interaction evaluation. Mere qualifications may not ensure shortlisting and Institute may apply higher than minimum cut off criteria to ensure reasonable number of candidates.
5. No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority & Promotion etc. from this contract appointment will be admissible.
6. There is no application fee for Application forms.
7. No TA/DA will be paid.
8. The Candidate needs to bring all the original documents for verification during Trade Test/Interaction.
1) Laboratory and field testing on soil/rock samples.
2) Assist faculty and students in conducting laboratory and field experiments.
3) Assist faculty in developing and establishing new testing facilities in lab.
4) Maintenance of lab equipment.
5) Perform other duties related to lab operations as assigned.
Indian Institute of Technology Jammu, Jagti NH-44, Nagrota, Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir) – 181221
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for Trade Test/Interaction evaluation. Mere qualifications may not ensure shortlisting and Institute may apply higher than minimum cut off criteria to ensure reasonable number of candidates.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE only from 20 th October, 2020 to 03th November, 2020 up to 5:00 pm.
2. For submission of application through ONLINE MODE, please visit: https://apply.iitjammu.ac.in and select tab Contract Staff to apply.
3. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
4. For any queries and information please write to [email protected]
5. For further information, please visit the institute website: https://iitjammu.ac.in